General Chat

AVFCLaura

Very true, but if as she says is true, then why does she take such good care of her own looks? I know, i'm being a cynical bastard and playing devils advocate here but that's just me. I mean, I think its great she's with him (gives me hope!) but looks are generally important to a lot of people. You wouldn't date someone you found physically repulsive would you, even if they had a dynamite personality. 

I don't know what argument i'm trying to make here as I agree with Rugeley! 

• Like 1

Very true, but if as she says is true, then why does she take such good care of her own looks? I know, i'm being a cynical bastard and playing devils advocate here but that's just me. I mean, I think its great she's with him (gives me hope!) but looks are generally important to a lot of people. You wouldn't date someone you found physically repulsive would you, even if they had a dynamite personality.

I don't know what argument i'm trying to make here as I agree with Rugeley!

I agree with what you say to be fair ha. Some great looking women out there but a lot of them are stuck up their own arses. I'm more of a looks man to be honest BUT I've learnt looks aint everything. Edited by Rugeley Villa

I remember one night when I was in town and I pulled this very attractive girl. I was set to go home with her when all of a sudden this kind of not so attractive girl who was slightly overweight made a play for me. I ended up going home with the uglier bird purely because she had huge knockers. So there you go, I can be kind to the not so good looking girls.

Some great looking women out there but a lot of them are stuck up their own arses.

It's DHUTWU prevention tactics.

very true

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â