General Chat

AVFCLaura

That is pretty much what I'm wearing now.

All I need is a twirly moustache and some shit song lyrics tattoo'd onto my forearm.

Take your pick from any queen song

Ooh, you've just reminded me:

Apparently, Big Country have managed to convince the Sunshine Music Festival (in Upton but gawd knows whoever the bollocks they are) that they're still a going concern and not the aberration of the subconscious dreams of a (or various) forty year old surreyites. :)

In all seriousness, in a passing look at the placard shouting out about the event on the edge of the local roundabout, there are some ropey old acts that they're going to be 'competing' against.

they played Isle of Wight last year and do quite a few of the festivals , they always do a good live set and seem to get invited by promoters .... I don't know the sunshine festival , but they are doing a load of 80's ones this year  .... Playing 3rd fiddle behind Kim Wilde and Nik Kershaw at one of them no less  !!!!

they supported Queen one year for shame , but we don't like to talk about those dark times

Spent over £350 on evening meal for a few people.

This is not good :huh:

But... but... you're FAMOUS. Rich, beyond the dreams of avarice.

You probably have baths in champagne and light huge cigars with fifty pound notes.

In fact, can you lend me a couple of grand to see me through the week? I'll pay you back, honest.

Why do people think I am rich?!
It was a joke.

You probably have baths in champagne and light huge cigars with fifty pound notes.

In fact, can you lend me a couple of grand to see me through the week? I'll pay you back, honest.

It was a joke.

Oh I see. Sorry. Feel free to give me some of your pension :-)

• Like 3

Do people that compete and succeed in the Olympics actually get rich though? I imagine they'll get paid for doing interviews, articles etc but I can't imagine they'd be loaded unless they went onto a trashy TV show (Jungle, BB etc)

Feel free to clarify things for us BL.

It was a joke.
Oh I see. Sorry. Feel free to give me some of your pension :-)
That's a joke, too.
  • Like 2

Do people that compete and succeed in the Olympics actually get rich though? I imagine they'll get paid for doing interviews, articles etc but I can't imagine they'd be loaded unless they went onto a trashy TV show (Jungle, BB etc)

The vast majority of people unless they do adverts or endorsements etc are not rich. Eg..me.

I imagine sponsorship is where the main income comes from.

I imagine sponsorship is where the main income comes from.

Nope. prize money from winning competitions

Do you not get paid for Johnny Ross, One Show, QoS etc... though?

Aye you do get a free. I suppose its a sliding scale dependant on level of fame haha

Not rich, but deffo middle-class.

Therefore, the enemy.

:-(

OMG Paltrow and yer man from Coldsore split up.

How will the world cope with such tragic news?

Isn't there enough sadness in the world?!?!

batting out of his league to be fair

nevermind, he can hit the sausage now as revenge

Speaking of batting out of his league.

Darren Donaghey wins ‘Punching Above His Weight Champion’ award for pulling hot fiance Kate Cathart

He's not helping himself is he? If I had a chick that hot i'd at least lose a bit of weight and get toned! 

She's either getting nailed by some bloke at her gym or Darren has a massive schlong. 

OMG Paltrow and yer man from Coldsore split up.

How will the world cope with such tragic news?

Isn't there enough sadness in the world?!?!

batting out of his league to be fair

nevermind, he can hit the sausage now as revenge

Speaking of batting out of his league.

Darren Donaghey wins ‘Punching Above His Weight Champion’ award for pulling hot fiance Kate Cathart

He's not helping himself is he? If I had a chick that hot i'd at least lose a bit of weight and get toned! 

She's either getting nailed by some bloke at her gym or Darren has a massive schlong. 

I was thinking that too!  Fair play to him though, she's lovely!

I think she's lovely.

She doesn't even pretend she finds him good looking when she says this

"“I love Darren dearly and as most people know, looks aren’t everything,” Ms Cathart said

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â