General Chat

AVFCLaura

I used to love building huge Dens when I was younger with mates coming round. My old lounge was huge and we used to get around 5/6 bed sheets, nails, hammer, hammer em into wall, using matresses to build mini wrestling ring inside, strobe ligthening in pitch blackness for amazing effectiveness. Then go outside into county side, completly pitch black because in the country by ourselves, AKI round the fields mid night, shit scary but great times :)

Dang, I miss that.

I used to love... huge Dens when I was younger with mates coming round..., hammer em into wall, using matresses to build mini wrestling ring inside... then go outside into county side... mid night, shit scary but great times :)

Dang, I miss that.

_42899121_fastshowrowleybirkin270.jpg

losing my phone is a proper pain in the arse.

Probably no worse than blacking out for a second or two while you're driving down an interstate.

...and then not quite knowing whether that loud clunk was your car hitting the guardrail, another car, or something else...

(sleep and food deprivation FTW)

A 34-year-old woman whose three-year-old daughter died after she beat her for wetting the bed has been jailed for four years.

Four years for killing a child?

UMS marks Stevo ;)

Yeh that's the one.

It's all about the tactical resits at A level.

The amount of AS exams I resat after doing an extra year of the subject was ridiculous.

For example, did Maths Pure 1 at AS. Got something like 70 UMS (out of 100). Resat it a year later after doing Pure 2 and Pure 3 (making Pure 1relatively straight forward) and got 100 UMS.

losing my phone is a proper pain in the arse.

Probably no worse than blacking out for a second or two while you're driving down an interstate.

...and then not quite knowing whether that loud clunk was your car hitting the guardrail, another car, or something else...

(sleep and food deprivation FTW)

Scary stuff. A few years ago my mate had been working long hours and was driving back to Brum when he fell asleep on the motorway. He had a blow out, veered to the right and went straight through the central reservation where there was about a 10 metre gap in the barrier. Jammy get.

Anyone know how to do least square regression lines?
Studying that in a few days.. any fun?

So much fun I'll be studying it again in August...

Don't look for any help on the subject on this site. It's fine if you're given the formulae which I was, but I didn't go to any of the lectures so I was trying to learn the process online 4 hours before the exam, which wasn't a goer.

One for the Americans -

Why is it that New Jersey is frequently (possibly even usually) referred to as simply "Jersey", yet I don't think I've ever heard New York called "York" ?

One for the Americans -

Why is it that New Jersey is frequently (possibly even usually) referred to as simply "Jersey", yet I don't think I've ever heard New York called "York" ?

And New England is generally not referred to as England ;)

I suspect it's because most Americans (even fairly well educated ones) have never heard of Jersey.

Get in!

Just got back my essay mark for Social Policy and got a highly surprising 70. I honestly thought I'd get a low 60 so this is a great surprise. Also, only two people in the whole year got above 70, some girl got 72. :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â