General Chat

AVFCLaura

Haha like it, I don't think he's my mums type to be honest ha

Out of us VTers, who would be?

Don't go there. I don't think any of us want to wake up for breakfast, to be confronted by Rugeley asking, "Are you my new Daddy?"

• Like 4

Haha funnily enough I've never met my dad. Mmmmm.... Anyone who likes a drink and is a proper working man you know what I mean, maybe a bit of a bad boy back in the day. My mums 50 now so she's calmed down herself a tiny bit. So who fits that description

I tried my weights on Sunday night for the first time in ages.  ( I heard Boys of Summer by Don Henley and felt a beach body endorphin attack)

My arms bloody ache today, more than yesterday.  I can't actually outstretch my left arm.  Dumbbell aids, presumably.

That is pretty much what I'm wearing now.

All I need is a twirly moustache and some shit song lyrics tattoo'd onto my forearm.

Take your pick from any queen song

That is pretty much what I'm wearing now.

All I need is a twirly moustache and some shit song lyrics tattoo'd onto my forearm.

Take your pick from any queen song

mamaaaaaa

just killed a mannnnnn

put a boogie by his bed

made him eat it

now he's dead

• Like 1

I tried my weights on Sunday night for the first time in ages.  ( I heard Boys of Summer by Don Henley and felt a beach body endorphin attack)

My arms bloody ache today, more than yesterday.  I can't actually outstretch my left arm.  Dumbbell aids, presumably.

Serious answer: it's DOMS. Very common. It'll take a few days to go away and if you keep lifting it'll stop happening.

VT answer: yep, definitely aids. the bad kind.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â