General Chat

AVFCLaura

Christ, my mums mate has come round to drop 20 quid off he owed her. He's an alcoholic but a top bloke and works but he's a bit of a tortured clown if you know what I mean. He's the double of tommy cooper in looks, voice and personality. Absolutely hilarious. He was pretty drunk. He used to play in goal for walsall years ago. Anyway he's just gone ha

Christ, my mums mate has come round to drop 20 quid off he owed her. He's an alcoholic but a top bloke and works but he's a bit of a tortured clown if you know what I mean. He's the double of tommy cooper in looks, voice and personality. Absolutely hilarious. He was pretty drunk. He used to play in goal for walsall years ago. Anyway he's just gone ha

so, a drunk bloke turned up to see your mum, you were there, so he's gone

was there no way you couldn't have gone down the shops for 30 minutes or something?

• Like 2

so, a drunk bloke turned up to see your mum, you were there, so he's gone

was there no way you couldn't have gone down the shops for 30 minutes or something?

I'd have asked for £5 to got to the pictures. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â