General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just had 3 adverts on that started me off shouting at the tv then singing along to banging my head. In no particular order their was a belinda carlisle greatest hits advert on, some advert about pancake rolls or something with judas priest playing over it then boyzone's new album release for mothers day. I'll let you decide in what order they were.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

problem with that is i started looking at flights to European cities 10 years back, when you got offers like 99p flights plus tax, i went to dublin to watch the villa for £35, did edinburgh, malaga, barca and berlin for under £50 each, it pains me to now look at a return flight for £200 and think that's a good deal

bring back teletext, page 19 of 34, obviously starting on page 20...

I remember those glory days. Rome, Berlin, Krakow, Prague, Amsterstam and Lisbon all purchased for under £50-£60 return.

I think I paid about £180 to Hamburg recently  :(

It's not even 3 times the distance.

London to Brussels is about 200 miles

London to Belgrade is 1000 miles

I'd say Doug won that argument :)

Glasgow to Brussels is around 500 miles

Glasgow to Belgrade is around 1400 miles

:)

• Like 2

Working on this council estate in kings norton. On friday we were sat in van having dinner and we noticed all these lads appearing from all angles. Next thing you know they all put balaclavas on and storm the shop that's next to where were working. We thought they were robbing it but it turns out their was a lad in their and they absolutely battered him. Police and ambulance turned up and took lad away. Don't know what he had done for 20 lads to go after him

Just waiting for our boat to take us over to Langkawi from Koh Lipe. Sea's looking a little choppy. Having a great time travelling though, despite yesterdays game. Have a great week off-topic.

Get off the bloody internet!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â