General Chat

AVFCLaura

Guy in my apartment complex is setting up a website for the apartments. I set up a website once. When I was 12. It's gone now. Made with Geocities. Got about 1000 hits per day. I almost considered taking on a staff. It was a teenager's dating website. I think it got shut down in the end, but the numbers of applications I got was tremendous.

You could even say I had the first Facebook....

Anyways, this website he's making has absolutely no purpose. But he's pestering us all with it. I set up a forum so that people in the building maybe could get to know each other. 4 members so far. He's now trying to take over the forum. And **** it all up because he has experience with html maybe. I sent him an email last night to tell him that he didn't need my password once I had made him administrator. He emailed again today to tell me that he was wondering if I had gotten his email. Of course I **** got it. And you got mine you **** thick.

So i sent it to him again. Now it doesn't bother me that he's bothering me a little, but it's as if he has some sort of authority now just because he set up this **** terrible redundant - completely redundant - website. I mean what is it going to be used for? At the moment he has pictures and snippets of text taken from the estate agent's guide and that's about it. Some terrible redundant flash that just came with whatever program he was using and is just a distraction on the page. Honest to goodness my website when I was 12 had more going for it. 100 times more. And it wasn't full of retarded pictures and animations that serve to annoy and not impress.

And yet he got my **** name wrong when acknowledging that I had set up the forum in one of his all to frequent group emails.

I just read through the Strong City thread...

Wow

Care to summarise?

Someone starts a thread about some documentary that was on yonks ago, about a cult in america that believes the world will end on some random day not so far away (well, it's a few years ago...sorry if i spoiled the ending!).

So all is well, untill some mysterious poster appears...and this mysterious poster takes it upon themselves to stand up for the cult with his first post. IT then turns out this poster is but a member of the cult in question!

And then ensues a rather bizzare and ultimately hillarious thread.

Here

I had not seen the thread before but it is brilliant!

Their Jesus leader is now in prison on peadophile charges and has been on hunger strike for 9 months but the wardens keep force feeding him.

The cultists are all still trying to get him aquitted and released but it's not looking good for their cause. He is refusing to go on the sex offenders register so his sentance has been increased.

Guy in my apartment complex is setting up a website for the apartments. I set up a website once. When I was 12. It's gone now. Made with Geocities. Got about 1000 hits per day. I almost considered taking on a staff. It was a teenager's dating website. I think it got shut down in the end, but the numbers of applications I got was tremendous.

You could even say I had the first Facebook....

Anyways, this website he's making has absolutely no purpose. But he's pestering us all with it. I set up a forum so that people in the building maybe could get to know each other. 4 members so far. He's now trying to take over the forum. And **** it all up because he has experience with html maybe. I sent him an email last night to tell him that he didn't need my password once I had made him administrator. He emailed again today to tell me that he was wondering if I had gotten his email. Of course I **** got it. And you got mine you **** thick.

So i sent it to him again. Now it doesn't bother me that he's bothering me a little, but it's as if he has some sort of authority now just because he set up this **** terrible redundant - completely redundant - website. I mean what is it going to be used for? At the moment he has pictures and snippets of text taken from the estate agent's guide and that's about it. Some terrible redundant flash that just came with whatever program he was using and is just a distraction on the page. Honest to goodness my website when I was 12 had more going for it. 100 times more. And it wasn't full of retarded pictures and animations that serve to annoy and not impress.

And yet he got my **** name wrong when acknowledging that I had set up the forum in one of his all to frequent group emails.

sounds like a bit of website envy to me.

Ugh, just broke my phone.

Put it down onto the sofa, and then as i sat down it shot up into the air, and straight into the middle of my glass of coke.

What are the chances of that happening?!

:(

Ugh, just broke my phone.

Put it down onto the sofa, and then as i sat down it shot up into the air, and straight into the middle of my glass of coke.

What are the chances of that happening?!

:(

i think you are supposed to get a trophy of some sort for that. or we should all at least cheer for you and your mad skills. sorry about your phone

Quick maths question if I may?

I have Cost Price (X) & Selling Price (Y) of an item and I want to get % Margin.

How do I do so in a formula? Apologies if this makes me sound really thick...

EDIT:

Is it?

(Cost-Sale)/(Cost)*100

It'd be post on poster I think, so I'll leave it, but the guy is an old reliable.
Not me, then.

I may be old, but I'm certainly not reliable.

Quick maths question if I may?

I have Cost Price (X) & Selling Price (Y) of an item and I want to get % Margin.

How do I do so in a formula? Apologies if this makes me sound really thick...

((S/C)*100)-100 gives you the margin

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â