General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm getting sick of hearing about this airline nonsense.

REVOLUTION!

Have to admit I'm quite liking all the chaos :) And it's worth remembering last time it erupted, it did it on and off for 3 solid years :D So sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

The folk of north Lurgan have always been segregated from the rest. If they aren't eating chicken fed, or out wanking in the street they're off throwing bombs over houses.

Have to admit I'm quite liking all the chaos Smile And it's worth remembering last time it erupted, it did it on and off for 3 solid years Very Happy So sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Oh BOF, how spiteful can you be man? All because us lot aren't off on any holidays, but I do agree! :lol::lol:

I would like me some Pentagon-standard brownies

Whole eggs may be liquid or frozen and shall have been processed and labeled in accordance with the Regulations Governing the Inspection of Eggs and Egg Products (7 CFR Part 59). The whole eggs shall be egg whites and egg yolks in their natural proportions as broken directly from the shell eggs as evidenced by a USDA Egg Products Inspection Certificate. For liquid whole eggs, the USDA certificate shall state the date and time of pasteurization. Liquid whole eggs shall be held at a temperature of 400F or lower and shall be held for not more than 72 hours from the time of pasteurization until the start of formulation of the product in which they are used. Frozen whole eggs shall be held at 100F or lower and used within 120 days from the date of production. The whole eggs shall be free from off-odors and off-flavors, such as sulfide-like, fruity, sour, musty, or metallic, and shall be free from foreign materials.

And as long as the brownies meet these standards, they're good to go:

a. There shall be no foreign material such as, but not limited to, dirt, insect parts, hair, wood, glass, or metal.

b. There shall be no foreign odor or flavor such as, but not limited to, burnt, scorched, stale, sour, rancid, musty, or moldy.

c. There shall be no color foreign to the product.

d. Chocolate coating shall completely cover the product.

e. Product shall not be broken or crushed.

f. The dimensions of the coated brownie shall not exceed 3-1/2 inches by 2-1/2 inches by 5/8 inch.

g. The weight of the coated brownie shall be not less than 46 grams.

h. The texture of the brownie shall be firm but not hard.

The finished product shall be equal to or better than the preproduction sample (see 6.1) in palatability and overall appearance.

Nice to see you conceded defeat in our Firefox vs Opera discussion, Levi. :P

I did no such thing.

Had I used the terms you used ("Unicorns cricket team", I'm guessing), Opera would still be faster (not going to a disambiguation page) with less clutter.

Nice to see you conceded defeat in our Firefox vs Opera discussion, Levi. :P

I did no such thing.

Had I used the terms you used ("Unicorns cricket team", I'm guessing), Opera would still be faster (not going to a disambiguation page) with less clutter.

I didn't have to type all that though. I just typed "Unicorns" and used the predicted option for "Unicorns (Cricket team)".

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â