General Chat

AVFCLaura

Well I have just been out to stock up for my 5 days in solitary confinement.

Just got some munchies and some stuff to make a lasagna and a curry (seeings how 8pints cousin still hasn't been in touch it looks like I'll be cooking my own) anyway as I am standing there in the queue waiting to be served I see a rather attractive female standing behind me who give me a coy smile, I think to myself 'well this looks promising, maybe I will strike up a conversation with attractive female'

Then I look in her shopping trolley, and there was something like 8 pizzas. 12 cartons of milk, and 6 loaves of bread and christ knows how much other stuff, at this point I thought **** it, anyone with that amount of shopping obviously has a family and possibly a big bastard fella who would beat the snot out of anyone he finds trying it on with attractive female.

Or she's stocking up for 10 days solitary confinement. Nothing ventured...

Just got some munchies and some stuff to make a lasagna and a curry (seeings how 8pints cousin still hasn't been in touch it looks like I'll be cooking my own) anyway as I am standing there in the queue waiting to be served I see a rather attractive female standing behind me who give me a coy smile, I think to myself 'well this looks promising, maybe I will strike up a conversation with attractive female'

Then I look in her shopping trolley, and there was something like 8 pizzas. 12 cartons of milk, and 6 loaves of bread and christ knows how much other stuff, at this point I thought **** it, anyone with that amount of shopping obviously has a family and possibly a big bastard fella who would beat the snot out of anyone he finds trying it on with attractive female.

Or she's stocking up for 10 days solitary confinement. Nothing ventured...

BOF my friend I didn't think about that, plus there was a load of weight watchers food in her trolley that is always a bad sign

Yesterday, during a light-hearted exchange and in a moment of brainfartery, I told my testicular-cancer-surviving friend to grow a pair.

We laughed, but am I going to hell?

As a goalkeeper you can still be saved. Eh? Eh?
  • Like 1

I used to know a kid who had testicular cancer, his mates used to constantly rip the piss out of him for it

The old 'Hitler has only got one ball' was adapted to include his name and that got banded around quite frequently. He took it all in good humor and often it was him who would crack the first joke about it

Or she had been "touched|" by Jesus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â