General Chat

AVFCLaura

Sweet dreams petal!

More like terrifying nightmares of demonic penguins attacking me with sharpened beaks and razor sharp wings

Imagine any one of the people on here gently cuddling you. I suggest a combo of Stefan and The Lego Lover.

Sweet dreams petal!

More like terrifying nightmares of demonic penguins attacking me with sharpened beaks and razor sharp wings

Imagine any one of the people on here gently cuddling you. I suggest a combo of Stefan and The Lego Lover.

Bitches be loving my cuddling.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I'm winning what now?

And Jenny, leemond looks the spit of Mooney circa 1989. Get in there.

The Donnie award. Duh.

Why do I think that's something I don't want to win...

• Like 1

Sweet dreams petal!

Oh, it's like that all of a sudden? <_<

I cannot sleep. All I keep dreaming about is being chased by a giant rabbit from Barr Beacon dome to Kingstanding shopping precinct.  

Reminded me of this.

tumblr_m7er31mv941qflscro1_400.gif

In actual fact, being chased by a giant rabbit is a Mighty Boosh sketch but I shan't bring them up as we all just gosh darn love them too much.

But here is a picture of the rabbit in question if you want to have a look...

4203063868a10332488214l.jpg

There is also a thread about dreams you could have posted this in but I, personally, am pleased you posted it here in the thread of unlimited possibilities.

creepy_curtain_smile.gif

I hope all these gifs have helped your nervous-from-nightmares state.

Edited by 8pints

I cannot sleep. All I keep dreaming about is being chased by a giant rabbit from Barr Beacon dome to Kingstanding shopping precinct.  

Follow the white rabbit...

Picture1.gif

giphy.gif

Anyone else think that this Rabbit is actually stoned? look at his eyes!

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Follow the white rabbit...

Picture1.gif

giphy.gif

Anyone else think that this Rabbit is actually stoned? look at his eyes!

1436165.png

• Like 3

Well I have just been out to stock up for my 5 days in solitary confinement.

Just got some munchies and some stuff to make a lasagna and a curry (seeings how 8pints cousin still hasn't been in touch it looks like I'll be cooking my own) anyway as I am standing there in the queue waiting to be served I see a rather attractive female standing behind me who give me a coy smile, I think to myself 'well this looks promising, maybe I will strike up a conversation with attractive female'

Then I look in her shopping trolley, and there was something like 8 pizzas. 12 cartons of milk, and 6 loaves of bread and christ knows how much other stuff, at this point I thought **** it, anyone with that amount of shopping obviously has a family and possibly a big bastard fella who would beat the snot out of anyone he finds trying it on with attractive female.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â