General Chat

AVFCLaura

I agreed to do 5 hours overtime today but I think I may have had a dodgy meal last night, I boshed when I woke up and am farting like King Kong and feel as though I could potentially follow through at and given moment.

Only problem was that they put the hours through yesterday so I have already been paid for it, if that wasn't the case I wouldn't bother going in.

well woopde **** doo

Just got into work and the system isn't **** working, I phone my boss and told her and she said ''OH WE WASN'T SURE IF IT WOULD BE WORKING THIS MORNING'' well **** me thanks for letting me know, I have just had to phone the others who were due to come in and tell them not to bother.

I didn't lose my rag (as I normally would) I just patiently explained that to travel all the way into work and nearly shat meself on the bus whilst feeling pretty rubbish in general just to be told that they knew there was a strong possibility that the systems were **** hasn't left me feeling in the greatest of moods'

I'm going back home to **** bed, **** place this is, **** annoyed now I am

• Like 1

I'm feeling slightly more human now, I recon I have got most of it out of my system one way or another lol, dodgy curry from last night, I cant put it down to anything other than that.

I'll get paid for the 5 hours (at double time) but they will probably want me to make the time up now because they have already put it through so we would get it in our next pay packet (the cut off date for all OT for January was yesterday)

I dunno when they will be expecting me to make the time up though because I cant go in early on Monday because the systems are still **** and I break up for 3 days on Tuesday so there is no chance of me going in next Saturday to make the time up.

**** em, its them that have made the balls up not me.

Any way time to put the kettle on and consider what film to watch next

• Like 3

one of those touching american made for TV films, about a kid that overcomes adversity in the end by finally realising he loves his mom and that facially disfiguring sex based disease thing is just skin deep

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â