General Chat

AVFCLaura

I just realised yesterday was my first game under Paul Lambert.

I went mental after we scored. Thought I'd brought some good luck to the proceedings. Hugged a tall guy with an afro next to me but it seemed it was all a false dawn. The next 83 minutes of football was a turgid pile of festering laundry.

Upper Holte?

I went mental after we scored. Thought I'd brought some good luck to the proceedings. Hugged a tall guy with an afro next to me but it seemed it was all a false dawn. The next 83 minutes of football was a turgid pile of festering laundry.

Upper Holte?

Yeah k5

I just realised yesterday was my first game under Paul Lambert. I went mental after we scored. Thought I'd brought some good luck to the proceedings. Hugged a tall guy with an afro next to me but it seemed it was all a false dawn. The next 83 minutes of football was a turgid pile of festering laundry.
Upper Holte?
Yeah k5
I'm not Afro guy but I know him. I think. Edited by Wainy316

Upper Holte?
Yeah k5
I'm not Afro guy but I know him. I think.

He was with his mum and dad. But it was me he really loved when we scored

Its my first day back at work after christmas, I don't think I have ever said this before and don't think I'll ever say it again but I am glad to be back in here

Yesterday was the first day since last Saturday that I have had a day to myself and not had to do anything, I literally shut the curtains in my living room at 9am, bought the kettle into the living room and didn't move all day, It was **** lovely.

Its just nice to get back to normality and move away from all the festive rubbish

suicide bomber in russia - 

1388314832-00f9a5d9e94fd51d350ac1f44d08d

1000km from where the winter olympics are taking place

That shot looks beautiful by the way - before the bomb went off, that is.

Edited by legov

The Independent says he has "sustained a “relatively serious” head injury, but his life was not believed to be in danger."

Fingers crossed for him.

So easily done.

Im not sure this was the case here but its strange how a lot of the local skiers still dont wear helmets.

Trust me going off piste with a helmet is madness. Even if you ate highly skilled. The fact he was wearing one means at least he has a chance of surviving hopefully

I take it you mean 'without'?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â