General Chat

AVFCLaura

So I went to see Sarah Millican tonight (tickets I brought my missus as a b'day present), it was exactly what I was expecting, an hour & half of her talking about periods, vaginas and cake.

I can't think of a decent female comic at all. 

There isn't one.  Kathy Burke, Ronni Ancona and Caroline Ahern were decent in sketch shows but all the stand ups go down the 'oh woe is me I'm a woman in a mans world' route.  Can't take them seriously.

Sadly a number of black and gay comics feel the need to draw attention to those apsects about themselves a lot of the time too.  Whatever happened to just saying things that are funny?

So I went to see Sarah Millican tonight (tickets I brought my missus as a b'day present), it was exactly what I was expecting, an hour & half of her talking about periods, vaginas and cake.

that Iranian one whose name i have no idea, she's ok.

but yes, female comedians are generally rubbish.    

i don't know why.

i don't know why.

The one who tells the joke about being Iranian as well as... actually that's it.

VW Brazil will cease production of the Kombi Camper on 20th December this year.

5213146-large.jpg

Good riddance.

_71433480_gavin-watson_624.jpg

Oi!

outside...

Look how ugly it is. I don't get why middle aged people love them so much?

i don't know why.

The one who tells the joke about being Iranian as well as... actually that's it.

That's not quite fair. She also tells jokes about how funny her parents are because they're......well.......Iranian.

i don't know why.

That's not quite fair. She also tells jokes about how funny her parents are because they're......well.......Iranian.

Oh, sorry, I must have missed her new material.

had a Beetle for years

1300 brakes

1600 engine

immense fun

fell out of a mate's convertible beetle whilst I was driving it across a field, less fun

fell off the roof of a mate's beetle whilst he was driving it across another field, less fun

had a Beetle for years

1300 brakes

1600 engine

immense fun

fell out of a mate's convertible beetle whilst I was driving it across a field, less fun

fell off the roof of a mate's beetle whilst he was driving it across another field, less fun

The thing with cars is that you're supposed to sit inside of them.

had a Beetle for years

1300 brakes

1600 engine

immense fun

The thing with cars is that you're supposed to sit inside of them.

yeah, I've got that now and it's meant I can look after a nicer car and not trash it

I also sort of fell / jumped and jogged off my mates beetle when we drove it down the road without the bodyshell on it. Just a floor pan, driver's seat and an engine with me stood behind the driver with a can of petrol with a hose in it to feed the engine. He took a corner too fast and momentum left me jogging down a street holding a can of petroll with him chug chug chugging to a halt a few yards up ahead. Guy in the car behind lost all sense of perspective.

• Like 1

There isn't one.  Kathy Burke, Ronni Ancona and Caroline Ahern were decent in sketch shows but all the stand ups go down the 'oh woe is me I'm a woman in a mans world' route.  Can't take them seriously.

Sarah Silverman or Tina Fey?

i don't know why.

How do you know she's Iranian?

She hardly ever mentions it

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â