General Chat

AVFCLaura

BOF, I don't use FB anymore - but my friend who is her friend too showed me it.

Which makes it an even worse thing to do! She knew you couldn't defend yourself on there so she slags you to all of your mutual friends.

Which makes it an even worse thing to do! She knew you couldn't defend yourself on there so she slags you to all of your mutual friends.

Yep, deletes those who do defend me too. I'm having a cold cider as the missus rubs my feet and I watch a re-run of yesterdays game.... So I'll let her say and do as she pleases, I believe in karma. :)

Yep, deletes those who do defend me too. I'm having a cold cider as the missus rubs my feet and I watch a re-run of yesterdays game.... So I'll let her say and do as she pleases, I believe in karma. :)

Domestic abuse!

All I mean is that he has scant moral authority that renders his words hollow. Obama sends drones to bomb weddings. His platitudes about Mandela being an inspiration are laughable, given what we know about Obama's perpetuation of the war machine, Guantanamo Bay, press intimidation, civilian spying and suspension of due process in cases he deems appropriate...

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 4

anyone hear simon amstell on radio 1 earlier?

said something along the lines of I had to walk past 1 extra in order to get in to here, it couldn't be whiter in here if you tried, don't think mandela would agree

umpteen apologies later for "causing offence" to which amstell replied with "why would that cause offence?" I think amstell has finally buckled and apologised on twitter

Anyone tell me where I'd get tickets to see Taylor Swift in the o2? No Dublin date announced yet and the girlfriend is obsessed so a weekend in London doesn't seem so bad, I just don't want to get robbed when buying the tickets?

Anyone tell me where I'd get tickets to see Taylor Swift in the o2? No Dublin date announced yet and the girlfriend is obsessed so a weekend in London doesn't seem so bad, I just don't want to get robbed when buying the tickets?

Your girlfriend is CED? 

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Your girlfriend is CED? 

No I said obsessed, CED is a few levels above her :) Is that viagogo any good? Or would I get them cheaper?

If its not sold out, ticketmaster?

Tis sold out Nige :(

• Like 1

Is it generally socially acceptable for a middle aged male to wear cowboy boots?

Is it ok to wear them in a self parody / ironic / **** the world kind of way?

I'm perilously close to getting a pair, an act which might itself lead to me needing to buy denim, something I haven't done in 15 years.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â