General Chat

AVFCLaura

Collecting 'evidence' on Q standards was always a bitch Stefan...

It's not even that. I'm finding that okay. It's a 2500 word essay on an issue within early maths/english.

I'm doing an analysis of cross-curricular maths. It's a pretty easy subject area, just finding the research and formal language is killing me. Been ages since i wrote an essay.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I wished I completed my Uni degree in economics, I just got caught up in things that stopped me from doing so. Having a long distance relationship at uni was a bad idea and not taking the course seriously was too

Anybody know much about bacs payments? I woke up and knew I had two lots of money going into my NatWest account today, so thought I would get a few payments done, as I cannot drift off. I checked my bank and one payment has gone in (£30) but the larger one (about £140) has not appeared on my account (it is definitely due today).

I have blnever checked this early before, can payments clear at different times? They are from different companies.

Anybody know much about bacs payments? I woke up and knew I had two lots of money going into my NatWest account today, so thought I would get a few payments done, as I cannot drift off. I checked my bank and one payment has gone in (£30) but the larger one (about £140) has not appeared on my account (it is definitely due today).

I have blnever checked this early before, can payments clear at different times? They are from different companies.

Basically Yes - there are loads of factors that determine when BACS transfers can "hit" your account. You may well be able to draw on the money before you see it though as often the receiving bank will have visibility of it.

When I worked at HSBC we did a lot of work around Inter Bank Data Exchange things and it never ceased to amaze me how and why Banks held on to monies before releasing them.

If in doubt just give the bank a call and they should be able to tell you when the money will be visible - if they can't move your account to First Direct they certainly would

The sale of my business got the final stamp of approval yesterday and my best mate has done his thirty years in the Police so both of us I guess have hit the blue rinse brigade early.

He doesn't want anymore responsibility and I don't want to cut or strim another garden so it's stocking shelves in Tesco for the both of us. :P

The sale of my business got the final stamp of approval yesterday and my best mate has done his thirty years in the Police so both of us I guess have hit the blue rinse brigade early.

He doesn't want anymore responsibility and I don't want to cut or strim another garden so it's stocking shelves in Tesco for the both of us. :P

Congrats. I suppose you'll be feeling a mixture of elation and an odd sort of nostalgia at this point?

Happy to look forward to the future, but it will no doubt be a big shift after such a sustained period of working?

So gardening was your trade?

Congrats. I suppose you'll be feeling a mixture of elation and an odd sort of nostalgia at this point?

Happy to look forward to the future, but it will no doubt be a big shift after such a sustained period of working?

Yeah mate thanks for that. Feeling kinda weird today. Want to sit on a beach, look at the waves and contemplate what i'm going to do next as apparently 'the ocean has no memory' from 'Shawshank Redemption.'

Yes mate.

That or he cut a lot of pubes

My favourite plant.

Why is Kelly Brook famous? I use the term 'famous' lightly. I don't know what she's actually done. However, it seems a great deal of the population can't help salivating at the very mention of her name. I don't know why. Has she done some sex thing? Is she, Susie Dent like, lovely in a rather... oh my, I'd like her to read a dictionary to me, kind of way?

She does have a great figure.

Love kelly Brook. Curvaceous and the way a woman should be. Stevo told me he met her once and she was really nice to speak to. Uses her best assets to make loads of money and whats wrong with that.

• Like 1

Yeah mate thanks for that. Feeling kinda weird today. Want to sit on a beach, look at the waves and contemplate what i'm going to do next as apparently 'the ocean has no memory' from 'Shawshank Redemption.'

Yes mate.

That or he cut a lot of pubes

My favourite plant.

Can u smoke it ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â