General Chat

AVFCLaura

You know, sometimes I think the modern world isn't all bad. Technology is improving things, we are developing a greater understanding of the world, the universe, of each other. There are great films, great books, great t.v. shows. There are advances in medicine, we're living longer and healthier. There is so much choice out there, you can practically live how ever you want. When I consider it, I think the modern world really is quite wonderful.

Then I see something like this

http://selfiesatfunerals.tumblr.com/

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

You know, sometimes I think the modern world isn't all bad. Technology is improving things, we are developing a greater understanding of the world, the universe, of each other. There are great films, great books, great t.v. shows. There are advances in medicine, we're living longer and healthier. There is so much choice out there, you can practically live how ever you want. When I consider it, I think the modern world really is quite wonderful.

Then I see something like this

http://selfiesatfunerals.tumblr.com/

As ridiculous as that is, this is pretty funny

tumblr_mvewmcBcRx1smbgw2o1_1280.jpg

I just read through the confession thread again.

The moral dilemma is awful. Which is worse? Having regular sex with a blood relative or cheating on your partner for 10 years? I'm genuinely stumped.

There's always moral dilemma in life and on VT as well like trying to out a poster who might have had a previous account.

The moral dilemma is awful. Which is worse? Having regular sex with a blood relative or cheating on your partner for 10 years? I'm genuinely stumped.

There's always moral dilemma in life and on VT as well like trying to out a poster who might have had a previous account.

What's wrong with discussing a forum rule?  :detect:

Aliases

Aliases/multiple accounts are not permitted. Stick to one account. We'll find out if you have more than one - and ban both of them.

What's wrong with discussing a forum rule?  :detect:

Aliases

Aliases/multiple accounts are not permitted. Stick to one account. We'll find out if you have more than one - and ban both of them.

That wasn't exactly what you were doing though was it.

Please don't lecture me on morality  :crylaugh:

You're cheating on your fiancee with your blood aunt.

Jesus Christ that's awful...

...it's spelled fiancée, Stefan! You make me sick.

32945734.jpg

• Like 2

Please don't lecture me on morality  :crylaugh:

You're cheating on your fiancee with your blood aunt.

No mate your dead right of course. I wouldn't even have the morality of a snitch.

Edited by Morpheus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â