General Chat

AVFCLaura

My house has been on TV tonight, complete with a lad I grew up with telling Channel 5 about how he robs old ladies for money to buy heroin with.  I feel really proud at the moment.  :mellow:

My boss again, I could do with some advice. (This is one of three jobs, I work 15 hours p/w) you might have read the issues from before, which is what number 2 relates to

1) Apparently I have technical issues, my phone always breaks (my Samsung did, I got a replacement, but apparently every single phone is broken) my laptop is broken (this is the one I am on at the moment) and I have "technical" issues. Right. (As he sits there moaning because he cannot get on the internet and then begs to use my phone as a connection... yeah)

2) The rain issue last week, his comment on that "There is something wrong with you, we have had a heatwave all week" - erm.. yeah.

3) Apparently I am supposed to be available and must answer to him 24/7... "I tried ringing you at 1 in the morning, it was important, but don't worry..."

He is constantly saying "there is something wrong with you."!!! I went to a funeral a few weeks back, his comment was "Any more funerals coming up?" and of course, him ringing me when on holiday!!!!

I need some advice, I am quite a nice person (I come across as a prat on here, I'm just good at posting too quickly sometimes!) but I genuinely do not want to snap back so I need advice?

My boss again, I could do with some advice. (This is one of three jobs, I work 15 hours p/w) you might have read the issues from before, which is what number 2 relates to

1) Apparently I have technical issues, my phone always breaks (my Samsung did, I got a replacement, but apparently every single phone is broken) my laptop is broken (this is the one I am on at the moment) and I have "technical" issues. Right. (As he sits there moaning because he cannot get on the internet and then begs to use my phone as a connection... yeah)

2) The rain issue last week, his comment on that "There is something wrong with you, we have had a heatwave all week" - erm.. yeah.

3) Apparently I am supposed to be available and must answer to him 24/7... "I tried ringing you at 1 in the morning, it was important, but don't worry..."

He is constantly saying "there is something wrong with you."!!! I went to a funeral a few weeks back, his comment was "Any more funerals coming up?" and of course, him ringing me when on holiday!!!!

I need some advice, I am quite a nice person (I come across as a prat on here, I'm just good at posting too quickly sometimes!) but I genuinely do not want to snap back so I need advice?

DHUTWU

DHUTWU

The guy is a 66 year old Spurs fan, I'll let you do it. ;)

Make a list of all of the times that you think your boss has been unreasonable - that will be useful evidence for when you sue the arse off them for constructive dismissal

• Like 3

Make a list of all of the times that you think your boss has been unreasonable - that will be useful evidence for when you sue the arse off them for constructive dismissal

The list is a page long, trust me, I could sit and write down so much more!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â