General Chat

AVFCLaura

Trying to stop myself from drinking or phoning me mates for a drink by drinking copious amounts of tea.

Also the other day I thought I would go a little crazy and get myself some choc chip cookies rather than digestives, I picked up some Maryland "gooeys" **** hell it's like eating a double chocolate gateaux with each one, they have like melted chocolate in the middle of them

Nah, I was out on a run and, looking down a rather steep but negotiable hill, I unwisely thought 'Yeah, I could run down that hill. No problem'.

Nope.

Halfway down, I was roughly running at 600mph. With the prospect of a broken neck looking very likely, I decided the safest option would be to clatter into a tree and walk down the rest. I hit the tree, arms in front, but still hit my head against it, and fell to into a pile of leaves, groggy and in pain. I bet it looked hillarious to a bystander.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 3

Halfway down, I was roughly running at 600mph. With the prospect of a broken neck looking very likely, I decided the safest option would be to clatter into a tree
:crylaugh: Brilliant. I believe that's called doing a Sonny Bono. Anyhoo, I was making a 'funny' reference to the escaped monkey up there :)
  • Like 1

Trying to stop myself from drinking or phoning me mates for a drink by drinking copious amounts of tea.

Also the other day I thought I would go a little crazy and get myself some choc chip cookies rather than digestives, I picked up some Maryland "gooeys" **** hell it's like eating a double chocolate gateaux with each one, they have like melted chocolate in the middle of them

Well that worked well, I'm walking round to my mates now for armed with lager and jagermeister

• Like 1

I'm gagging for a pint.

But instead I'm Christmas shopping with the wife and bairns.

Good God...

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING???? 

It's not 4pm on December 24th yet. I'm confused... 

• Like 2

Christmas shopping is best done online.

Ideally, yes. But that means you have to plan ahead, so as to get the postal delivery in time. 

As I am utterly incapable of such a thing, it has to be a desperate trip to town on Xmas eve, with NOT A CLUE what I should buy. 

We have this conversation every year, and every year I swear I'll plan ahead. And I NEVER do. 

I hate myself, and the Villa lost again. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â