General Chat

AVFCLaura

A girl asked me to rate her out of 10. Pretty weird, but ok. I gave her an '8.5, maybe a 9' thinking that if I gave her anything lower she'd be insulted and if I gave her anything higher she'd think I was just being facetious. 

She was furious and refuses to speak to me any more. So lesson learned I guess, next time a girl asks you to rate her out of 10, give her a **** 10.

Bitches be mental, yo.

• Like 1

A girl asked me to rate her out of 10. Pretty weird, but ok. I gave her an '8.5, maybe a 9' thinking that if I gave her anything lower she'd be insulted and if I gave her anything higher she'd think I was just being facetious. 

She was furious and refuses to speak to me any more. So lesson learned I guess, next time a girl asks you to rate her out of 10, give her a **** 10.

I would have said, "I'll give you ONE?"

• Like 2

It's a pretty good night for this American sports fan... flipping between

Red Sox/Cardinals in the World Series on Fox

Kentucky/Mississippi State (college football) on ESPN

Panthers/Buccaneers (NFL) on NFL Network

Marshall/Middle Tennessee State (college football) on Fox Sports 1

Isidro Metapan/LA Galaxy (CONCACAF Champions League) on Fox Sports 2

Unfortunately, the women's college volleyball that's supposed to be on ESPN2 isn't on tonight :(

It's a certain kind of girl will only accept a 10.  Judgement fail on your part for not spotting her a mile away.

if you dont give her 10 you wont give her 1

if you dont give her 10 you wont give her 1

Let's not be hasty. Light switches are for that reason.

Wasn't sure where to post this, and so thought here was as good a place as any, and I feel it had to be done in Off Topic, as everyone knows Off Topic is the real heart of VT. I realised that I was on the verge of my 2000th post (this being it), and although in comparison to some, it's a minuscule land mark, I feel I needed it to be something more than just a regular post about any old nonsense. It's been a Boycott style effort for me, and I've not wracked up the posts half as quickly as most, but getting to this point has been enjoyable (although I've had a few run ins with some interesting characters).

Here's to the next 2000!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â