General Chat

AVFCLaura

I rarely have breakfast or lunch.

Tea is normally fish or pasta.

should always have breakfast lad

I know, I know.

But when I've got to be in school by 7:30am and the wife and I are up by 6:30am it's difficult.

Especially as we have two daughters who inherited their mother's tightly curled Afro-Carribean hair and that is a pain to brush out onto an acceptable style first thing in a morning...

I know, I know.

But when I've got to be in school by 7:30am and the wife and I are up by 6:30am it's difficult.

Especially as we have two daughters who inherited their mother's tightly curled Afro-Carribean hair and that is a pain to brush out onto an acceptable style first thing in a morning...

get up at 6 then 

• Like 1

I know, I know.

get up at 6 then

I don't wish to swear at you, being of fellow Irish blood.

I know, I know.

get up at 6 then

I don't wish to swear at you, being of fellow Irish blood.

:D but seriously breakfast is the most important meal of the day ....and your day could be hectic but you made excuses as to why you cant have breakfast ....getting up at 6 would let you have some 

A girl asked me to rate her out of 10. Pretty weird, but ok. I gave her an '8.5, maybe a 9' thinking that if I gave her anything lower she'd be insulted and if I gave her anything higher she'd think I was just being facetious. 

She was furious and refuses to speak to me any more. So lesson learned I guess, next time a girl asks you to rate her out of 10, give her a **** 10.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â