General Chat

AVFCLaura

I only ate a pot noodle yesterday so today I can eat a steak and 6 mars bars yay.

A pot noodle is loaded with calories

Not really, they're somewhere from 3-400 depending on the flavour.

It's shit food, no mistake, but the calories aren't the problem, especially if it's replacing a meal.

I only ate a pot noodle yesterday so today I can eat a steak and 6 mars bars yay.

A pot noodle is loaded with calories

Not really, they're somewhere from 3-400 depending on the flavour.

It's shit food, no mistake, but the calories aren't the problem, especially if it's replacing a meal.

400 calories for something that will still leave u hungry dang

The worst is post-observation when you look at their books and you know what's coming (with the new OFTSED criteria anyway)

Answers all right = they weren't challenged enough

Answers mostly right = they understood but you should have noticed they were making mistakes

Some answers right = they understood the method but need 1to1 to really understand

No answers right = you're shit

There's no winning, especially when you have 30 mixed ability all with their own personality to look after and make sure are making progress.

(This isn't based on a bad observation btw, I got good this afternoon in my first week of formal training :D )

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â