General Chat

AVFCLaura

Well no I wasn't suggesting that by avoiding ten pizzas and a McDonalds she was somehow proving my point.  I'd be surprised if she was even eating her normal calories on those days and it's probably subconscious on her part.  Even if it's the portions that are smaller.

Well no I wasn't suggesting that by avoiding ten pizzas and a McDonalds she was somehow proving my point.  I'd be surprised if she was even eating her normal calories on those days and it's probably subconscious on her part.  Even if it's the portions that are smaller.

I really don't think so. We've been married for over 30 years, so I've got a pretty good sense of these things. I'd say that on the non-fast days, she eats either exactly the same as she ever did, or even a little more. But it's still sufficiently offset by the fasts to pull the average down. Which is kind of the idea.

It's the fact that she finds portion control and cutting down on snacks too difficult that led her to trying this diet.

I'm the exact opposite, I can do portion control and resisting snacks (when I need to) quite easily, but I couldn't do the starvation days.

Horses for courses (don't they?)

I could do neither.

I enjoy food far too much to go on such a diet. My portion sizes are irresponsible and I don't have the self discipline not to snack.

Fortunately enough, everything that I do eat tends to be reasonably healthy and I exercise every day. That said, I'm not sure what the definition of healthy eating is at the moment. I eat plenty of fashionably bad things such as pasta, but everything I eat is freshly made and contains plenty of things that are supposedly 'good' for you.

If I make a bowl of pasta containing fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, chilli and basil, then that's got to be better for you than a bow of bloomin' keen-wa hasn't it?

I'm the exact opposite, I can do portion control and resisting snacks (when I need to) quite easily,

I am brilliant with things like portion control and resisting snacks, granted its normally because I don't have the money to buy a loaf of bread and need to ration my super noodle's over 5 day's

• Like 1

AAAGGGGHHH I have just walked out of my living room and its light outside, DAMN YOU NATURAL LIGHT, is it too much to ask to live in eternal darkness.

Move to Iceland. 

I live pretty much opposite Iceland, I can't see how moving any closer to a shop that specializes in selling frozen food will help me out

• Like 2

rihannas instagram .........................................to smash or not to smash ,,,that is the question

me myself I would say absolutely not smash

and before people jump on the old ''lets see you pull a better bird than her'' bandwagon, I think she is absolutely rotten and don't find anything attractive about her at all, I just thinks she looks dirty (as in unwashed) and **** ugly.

If she was a dog (I mean actual dog and not just an ugly ****) I would have no qualms about taking her in the back yard and shooting her dead.

rihannas instagram .........................................to smash or not to smash ,,,that is the question

No it's not.

That's not a question, not unless you're ghey or female. Even then...

Rihanna was very attractive a few years ago, especially in that s.o.s video, nowadays I wouldn't touch her with yours.

On the diet thing, my missus is constantly on one, she's not exactly overweight, just needs to lose mayby 2 stone to have a normal bmi, but **** sake she makes hard work of it, spending an hour in the gym means that Monday can be a cheat night, and a Chinese is ordered. Losing 4 pound in a week means its ok to eat some chocolate.

I know a bird who absolutely loves white zinfandel rose and lemonade.

I don't see any problem with lads drinking wine (as long as you drink a bottle or two of the stuff, or if you have a glass with your dinner) I often get a couple of bottles of white wine in, I find that a couple of bottles of wine relaxes me more than a load of lager.

Give me a dark room a bottle of wine and music and I am happy

Give me a dark room 12 cans and music and I am jumping up and down on my own like a **** lunatic

Proper lol'd at that!! :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â