General Chat

AVFCLaura

400th post...

Just saying.

That's approximately 30 posts per day. The last newbie to be that prolific on here appeared in a BBC comedy series set in space, and then f***ed off to be a professional footballer.

What are your talents?

I can cook poached eggs quite well.

And my grammar is usually quite good.

I don't have a sexually transmitted disease.

• Like 1

If rather than when. :P

I used to run Firefox but it went a bit poo and i don't like chrome so I'm on IE again since I got my new pc

But it appears to do weird things with my quotes , though as it annoys Peterms I quite like it and am reluctant to change :)

400th post...

Just saying.

That's approximately 30 posts per day. The last newbie to be that prolific on here appeared in a BBC comedy series set in space, and then f***ed off to be a professional footballer.

What are your talents?

I can cook poached eggs quite well.

And my grammar is usually quite good.

I don't have a sexually transmitted disease.

For VT, that's pretty impressive.

• Like 2

Tony I notice when you (curiously only you) quote someone's post, the poster and the time stamp are also reproduced within the post. You must have your own method of quoting :)

I think its when I use the PC running IE 10 at work and home ... I'm on the phone app now and it doesn't do it then ( I think)

I'll try a different browser when I remember

I beleive the problem has been resolved now  as I've switched to Firefox

PS ... In your Face Snowy :P

• Like 1

Whats all this cracking the egg into a cup and lemon juice nonsense?

Just crack the shell and stick the whole thing in the pan, the shell comes away as the egg expands anyway. And use malt vinegar not lemon juice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqsnWqaco8

What does the lemon juice do? And I've always thought you had to have a whirlpool effect going on in the water when you put the egg in, obviously not!

edit: Nvm, just realized you used lemon juice instead of vinegar...I'm an idiot. 

Edited by LockStockVilla

400th post...

Just saying.

I'm sure Stefan ran that style of prolificness close too......teachers and their free time.

That was before I started teaching :P.

You'll return. This place currently gets me through teaching...

That and my beautiful family, obviously.

I don't use vinegar or lemon juice and my eggs end up fine.

I've also used a shallow pan instead of a pot and found that works quite well too.

Point is, experiment and you'll find your own way.

So you have moved from playing on the X-Box to Cooking .............. Gamekeeper turned Poacher ! :P

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â