General Chat

AVFCLaura

Had to speak to some American woman from Apple Support today because my boss couldn't be bothered. Anyway, the woman asked me to go to some part of the Apple website which took an age to load, so I let her know it was very slow to load so that she knew I was actually there doing stuff and she said "Are you using a Windows computer?" "Yes, I am" "Windows computers are so slow! "Do you have to say that, working for Apple?" "Haha, no! They just are, I wish I had a Mac to use" "But they're not very good for business use?" "No, they're good!" "Hmm... But, if you work for Apple, why are you using Windows computers?" "... it's just what we have here..."

:D

I saw a meme with Dougal telling Father Ted that it looks like rain. I also read statuses about ducks even staying inside today. From these I could infer that it is raining outside today.

Its a wet rain ted

Have you had to turn on the heating yet MV? Getting cold in the south west.

I saw a meme with Dougal telling Father Ted that it looks like rain. I also read statuses about ducks even staying inside today. From these I could infer that it is raining outside today.

Its a wet rain ted

Have you had to turn on the heating yet MV? Getting cold in the south west.

No just the hot water for a bit solar panels not getting the sun ...I did clean the chimney tho in preparation ..soot everywhere

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â