General Chat

AVFCLaura

Changing tack a bit, I don't understand how people have the time and energy to post so much in such detailed debates during the day.

That's when you know you've made it to the big time. Earning a decent salary while browsing the net all day

reality is I pretty much choose my hours as long as the work is done, but today, that meant being in the office just after 7:00am, bunking off about 4:00pm and now just about to start up again for a few hours

so a bit of interweb in the middle is neither here or there

As for the stella debate, I am pretty good on it, it was the drink of choice for me until they dropped the percentage of it (it was 5.2% but now they have lowered it to 4.8%) I often go for Kronenberg these day's.

I don't think that there is any drink that makes me more aggressive or generally orrible. My only problem is that when I binge drink I literally don't know when to stop, take Saturday for example I set out to have a few cans and ended up drinking 8 Kronenberg half a bottle of some mad hungarian rubbish and a fair whack of Jagermeister.

I have been pretty good over the last couple of months but have lost the plot a bit over the last two Saturday nights but I'm back on the wagon as far as binge drinking goes now, It'll be a few cans and then bed for me now, I still have a headache from Saturdays session.

just been to view a house

anyone know how to get rid of an artex ceiling -

cimg0011.jpg?w=300&h=225

it was in every room, horrible IMO

im hoping someone will say sand it down and paint it will cover it, if I have to re-plaster the ceiling in every room of the house...

cimg0011.jpg?w=300&h=225

im hoping someone will say sand it down and paint it will cover it, if I have to re-plaster the ceiling in every room of the house...

What's wrong with you? That's a classy bit of ceiling!

cimg0011.jpg?w=300&h=225

sg1a.jpg

schnell schnell !!!!!!

I know! I know! 

Use one of those steam wallpaper stripper things. Softens it up so you can scrape it. 

Wallpaper-Steam-Stripper_large.jpg

that's the monkey

every ceiling was artex in the house I'm currently in, plus the stair and landing walls and one bedroom all walls and ceiling then painted over with dark blue gloss

just been to view a house anyone know how to get rid of an artex ceiling - cimg0011.jpg?w=300&h=225 it was in every room, horrible IMO im hoping someone will say sand it down and paint it will cover it, if I have to re-plaster the ceiling in every room of the house...
If it is artex than there is a very very high chance that it contains asbestos so don't attempt to do anything yourself Get a survey done Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Yep its very likely to contain asbestos, if you really wanted rid of it have a survey and have it removed properly. Your only other way round it os to overboard it but, if you get someone to do that and you know there is azzy in it you can be prosecuted. I have to do asbestos training every 3 months so if you need anymore advice pm me

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â