General Chat

AVFCLaura

Worst toothache ever. No sleep. Grouchy.

Apologies in advance.

Would it better if I took exception to your grouchiness and punched you in the teeth?

Go for it!

I hate rainbows: they promised so much when I were a lad. A pot of gold! Leprechauns! But then you realised it was all a lie and rainbows are illusions, and your dreams of finding a pot of gold and a few wee chaps would never come to pass. Now rainbows are just reminders of a simpler time when anything seemed possible, and the world was strange and mystic. I hate that rainbows remind me of that, especially when I see one from a bus, mid-town in pissing rain, next to a fat bloke who stinks of burgers and sweat, who sits with his legs spread as if his balls were gargantuan.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 2

dead_cat.jpg

Just listening to Chris (Really Wild Show) Packham on Desert Island Discs. Said when he was a student he had his hair in braids with cats' teeth woven into them. He got them from dead cats he picked up off the road and boiled down for the skulls. 

Strange man. 

I was going to contribute to the real ale thread, then had a little think and realised I haven't drunk any alcohol for a few weeks. Not deliberate, I've just not bothered. To be honest, the house currently looks like a typical alchie's place with bottles in all sorts of odd places. I've got a shoe rack full of red wine, whiskey and rum under the bed and guiness in the garage. But I haven't had a drink, home or away, for a while.

I'm guessing it must have been early September when I last had something, and that was probably either a small rum n coke watching telly or a single glass of red with a Sunday lunch.

I just wanted to share that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â