General Chat

AVFCLaura

No, no, I'm still here...

The bairn has a cold and has kept me up for most of the night, so I'm stalking these forums again. The wife is sleeping blissfully in her Villa onesie...

Stalk less, post more. Always space for more quality posters.

• Like 2

We're travelling down to your neck of the woods again lads and lasses...well, what's soon to be my neck of the woods now!!

We've got a few properties to look at around Rookery Park in Erdington...some look pretty tasty, but are really top-end of our budget and it might be a stretch actually.

But Erdington seems to be the place that looks the most promising. Wife is from that area, so her parents still live there and my brother-in-law, the top bloke who got me into Villa a few years back, lives nearby.

If we can get moved by November, I'll be chuffed... :rolleyes:

Depends where in Erdington you're looking. My brother lives off Deakin Rd and it's not too bad but there's some dodgy parts. Also I'd recommend Brookvale primary school for your nippers as well. Really brilliant school.

• Like 1

When you move can you track leemond down and take a photo of him. He will be the one on the big island covered in homemade curry and his own detritus while shouting obscenities and throwing beer cans at passers by.

• Like 2

Depends where in Erdington you're looking. My brother lives off Deakin Rd and it's not too bad but there's some dodgy parts. Also I'd recommend Brookvale primary school for your nippers as well. Really brilliant school.

I'd heard that...is that the one off Mallard Drive?

I'd heard that...is that the one off Mallard Drive?

Yeah. Was there for a training day a couple of a weeks ago. It really is a great school. Good/outstanding for OFSTED afaik.

• Like 1

When you move can you track leemond down and take a photo of him. He will be the one on the big island covered in homemade curry and his own detritus while shouting obscenities and throwing beer cans at passers by.

You swine, I don't throw beer cans at passers by, I throw empty tins of cat food at them

my nephews both go to Brookvale primary school I think

• Like 2

Worst toothache ever. No sleep. Grouchy.

Apologies in advance.

Would it better if I took exception to your grouchiness and punched you in the teeth?

We could combine the "What do you drive?" thread with Jackass and whoever has the most powerful car gets to pull Dodgyknees' tooth out with it.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â