General Chat

AVFCLaura

Let's face it:

NFL is shit

I thought this until I went to watch a game at Wembley with a mate who knew what the **** was going on.

If you haven't got a clue what is happening and/or it's a drab game then you'll no doubt think it's shit. I can guarantee you that the Broncos v Cowboys game last night was infinitely more entertaining than the shite Hull and Villa conspired to serve up on Saturday.

Yesterday's game (Denver @ Dallas) was entertaining but awful

The woman who lives below me is being evicted and right now she's having a full blown breakdown, screaming, crying, slamming doors....absolutely mental. I have a doctor's appointment later today, but I'm afraid if I leave the house, she's gonna burn it down  :unsure:

Anyone tell me why my internet is running at 33% speed, could it be the router dying? Rang vodafone and they said no problem on their end.

unless your on fibre ....In Ireland its congestion should be fine around 1 am again....even though eircom "rolled out" uncongested next generation broadband 3 years ago 

Edited by Meath_Villan

Anyone tell me why my internet is running at 33% speed, could it be the router dying? Rang vodafone and they said no problem on their end.

unless your on fiber ....In Ireland its congestion should be fine around 1 am again....even though eircom "rolled out" uncongested next generation broadband 3 years ago 

I'm not MV :( Only downloading at 100kb/sec normally get around 300kb/sec routers around 8 years old I'd imagine.

had a similar situation with vodafone myself speeds went to pants they said its nothing on their end after updating the routers software so I sent emails every day for a month with a screen grab of speedtest.net ..They sent out an eircom engineer he tested the line and just said eircom is flat broke the uncongested was a load of balls unless its fiber 

300kb per second, do you live in the late 90s? What speed do you pay for?

The internets 2mb but thats what it downloads at for some reason, and i live in the country in Kerry so pretty much. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â