General Chat

AVFCLaura

American football is for wimps. UFC > NFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5RDQCTOsXA

From the wrestler who made UFC look easy.

And who was a total failure at American football.

Your point being?

By your logic, that proves American football > wrestling.

I'm not sure how you've worked that one out?

If one is going to defend wrestling by pointing to its performers' performances in other sports, then the fact that nearly every male WWE star is a failed American football player is relevant.

If one is going to defend wrestling by pointing to its performers' performances in other sports, then the fact that nearly every male WWE star is a failed American football player and their tea-making ability is questionable hold relevance.

You missed a bit; I put it in.

• Like 1

If one is going to defend wrestling by pointing to its performers' performances in other sports, then the fact that nearly every male WWE star is a failed American football player is relevant.

UFC and Wrestling are similar where as NFL is completely different. A complete non-point really.

Well, they are. The fact a lot of wrestling holds are used and that people have switched between the two throughout the years from Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn in the early 90s to Brock Lesnar in more recent times.

Let's face it:

NFL is shit

I thought this until I went to watch a game at Wembley with a mate who knew what the **** was going on.

If you haven't got a clue what is happening and/or it's a drab game then you'll no doubt think it's shit. I can guarantee you that the Broncos v Cowboys game last night was infinitely more entertaining than the shite Hull and Villa conspired to serve up on Saturday.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â