General Chat

AVFCLaura

And no sooner that I make that post I get up to buy a pint I lose my seat, I thought I had found a nice quiet corner so it was all good...no such luck, some crazy bastard has sat on the table next to me and is rambling to himself and has asked me 3 times if "I'm alright"

I'm in quite a good mood so I don't really wanna tell him to **** off and last time he spoke to me I just kind of modded and raised my book to say "I'm good but I'm reading so **** off" if he try's to speak to me again I may have to politely ask him to shut the guck up

The joys of the square peg

• Like 1

That is the peril of sitting on your own - you run the risk of losing your seat when you need another pint or need a piss

Edited by Xela

That was me.  Have you seen the the film The Money Pit?  That's my house at the moment.  It doesn't help that I feel spectacularly useless around builders, even when they're clearly doing knack all.  

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/season13-14/news13-14/news27-7-13.shtml

It's been a pretty crazy month!

Congrats mate.

Just popped over to the Kiddy forum and you're getting Benteke-esque reviews!

That's awesome news, well done fella.  

No longer working. Although we do occasionally consider putting the open fires back, it's just too much hassle. 

Real fires are ace, we've got one in every room in the new house.  When the boiler packed up last Christmas Eve in our old house, they were the difference between survival and dying of hypothermia!

No longer working. Although we do occasionally consider putting the open fires back, it's just too much hassle. 

Not very environmentally friendly, chimneys and fireplaces.

Edited by legov

CvjTTZj.jpg

Cover of tomorrow's edition of The Sun.  Possibly the shittest thing I have seen all year, apparently their website is going behind a paywall on August 1st and I presume this is an attempt to drum up subscriptions or something.  I do like how they managed to use the wrong flag for Northern Ireland though. :) 

CvjTTZj.jpg

Cover of tomorrow's edition of The Sun.  Possibly the shittest thing I have seen all year, apparently their website is going behind a paywall on August 1st and I presume this is an attempt to drum up subscriptions or something.  I do like how they managed to use the wrong flag for Northern Ireland though. :)

Teacher today: "Can anyone name me some reliable newspapers from the US?"

Bloke (to be fair, he was mainland Chinese): "Sun?"

Edited by legov

CvjTTZj.jpg

I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.

What's the point of it?

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/season13-14/news13-14/news27-7-13.shtml

It's been a pretty crazy month!

Congrats mate.

Just popped over to the Kiddy forum and you're getting Benteke-esque reviews!

They've found us too judging by that thread :D

I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.

What's the point of it?

It's probably a show of solidarity with the "Go Home" billboard campaign Cameron has instigated

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â