General Chat

AVFCLaura

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/season13-14/news13-14/news27-7-13.shtml

It's been a pretty crazy month!

Congrats mate.

Just popped over to the Kiddy forum and you're getting Benteke-esque reviews!

Hahaha that's surreal. What's the link for that? I'll be the new Barry Bannan by January!

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

**** hell! Quality. Baselayers may soon have a challenger for second most famous VT'er...

**** hell! Quality. Baselayers may soon have a challenger for second most famous VT'er...

Yay that's great stuff dude!

Keep up the good stuff!!

Get yourself a hot shot agent and slap down a transfer request at the first opportunity :ninja:

You might be in football manager!!

He's been in it for years before when he was in a PL academy! Signed him for Accrington once :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

Cheers gentleman (and Baselayers!) will hopefully do the VT community proud if I get the chance!

Yeah, I'd like to think so, be a really good test if so. I need to find out for my family/friends anyway so i'll let you know. Should be a good game anyway as a week before start of the season for them.

You might be in football manager!!

He's been in it for years before when he was in a PL academy! Signed him for Accrington once :D

I tried to sign him once.

But then I noticed he had a re-gen teammate called "Dick Ryder", so I signed him instead.

The best half hour from a striker I have seen at this level. His movement, finishing and dribbling skills were first class. If you were looking to be impressed at a trial, his cameo had everything you would be looking for IMO.

Impressive stuff, Joe

Cheers gentleman (and Baselayers!) will hopefully do the VT community proud if I get the chance!

Yeah, I'd like to think so, be a really good test if so. I need to find out for my family/friends anyway so i'll let you know. Should be a good game anyway as a week before start of the season for them.

Good work mate.  Savour the successes and let them sink in - they'll give you confidence for when (if) times get tough.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â