General Chat

AVFCLaura

Want

:) What is in the middle though? I think it's cheese and I wonder if the inside is completely filled with it?

I don't know if I could manage eight pints of them...

tumblr_ljaxy3vdW01qd48zdo1_r3_500.gif

I assumed cheese , not sure I could contain myself if I found out it was cheese and more bacon

It's all cheese I think but you could put your own spin on it and fill it with whatever you want!!! :)

This may all be getting a bit 'Crap food you love to eat' (Although we're in the thread of unlimited possibilities) but this is the nearest I can find on how to make it, the recipe for the original 'Bacon Bowl' Baselayers brought up (Bit of alliteration there and maybe an insight in to what happens if you eat it too quickly) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5D5EG8LmKc

• Like 1

On the subject of bacon, Americans that go on about liking bacon and they just mean that 90% fat streaky shit.  They call back bacon (proper bacon) Canadian bacon.

While I'm at it, when they make a sandwich they spread it with mayo rather rather than butter/marj.  I'm know I'm not speaking for all of them but that seemed to be the general consensus from the ones I know.

yeah i've always found it strange about yank bacon, they really cant do breakfasts

That's a bit unfair. I agree about the bacon (and what passes for sausage for that matter), but I still enjoyed the US breakfasts when I was there. I did eat the pancakes and maple syrup separately from the fry-up, mind. :)

Never understood American breakfasts. Least of all fried chicken and fat pancakes smothered in maple syrup. WTF is that all about.

The fry has to be the finest breakfast available to mankind. 

Sure is. The English/Scottish/Irish (is there a Welsh breakfast?) variants are all fine with me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â