General Chat

Stevo985

I'm afraid that I am but a pretender to the throne myself, young one.  There is another... the Wiggy...  he is the true gifmeister, and it is foretold in the great book of McGrath that one day he will return to lead us to our salvation upon a crest of animated pictures of pets doing funny things.  Blessed be the Wiggy.

• Like 3

Can you not delete your own posts anymore?

You never could.

Are you sure? I mean obviously you must be this being your site and all but I'm 100% certain I've deleted posts in the past. I believe it was on the first version of this forum, last September or whenever it was. Only before they had been read, I believe. 

Edit - Not something I worry about, The Mods delete most of mine before I get chance  ;)

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

Can you not delete your own posts anymore?

You never could.

Are you sure? I mean obviously you must be this being your site and all but I'm 100% certain I've deleted posts in the past. I believe it was on the first version of this forum, last September or whenever it was. Only before they had been read, I believe. 

Edit - Not something I worry about, The Mods delete most of mine before I get chance  ;)

Yes, quite sure. Sometimes you can delete things in smaller forums, but not in the main ones.

Just finished a 12 hour editing session. Making interactive 3d panoramas of interiors, but doing it with images from a regular camera/lens, so a lot of work to correct small details. My brain is absolutely drained.

Just bought a ticket to see Bob Dylan at the Royal Albert Hall in November. Can't wait  :D

His new stage act is cool, he steps out of a coffin for the first song

Â