General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've only used 3 different hairdressers (as in establishments, not individuals) over the past 5 years and they've all offered an eyebrow trim at some point

They've done it to me too. They stick a comb in and zoom across it with the clippers. Sometimes it's done without asking.

How hairy are you people? Think i'll just bury my head back in the sand.

I've only used 3 different hairdressers (as in establishments, not individuals) over the past 5 years and they've all offered an eyebrow trim at some point

They've done it to me too. They stick a comb in and zoom across it with the clippers. Sometimes it's done without asking.

How hairy are you people? Think i'll just bury my head back in the sand.

Not hairy at all. I don't even register on the Robin Williams scale. It's just eyebrow length, not quantity :) OK that's enough of this. It's becoming fairly ghey.

I've only used four different barbers (hairdressers are for gurls) in my entire life. And one of them was only once, so effectively three.

One near where I lived when I was at primary school (claim to fame: he was the father of TV actor Anton Lesser).

One near my grammar school.

And one in Leeds, first time in 1975, last time about four years ago when I bought some clippers and went DIY (technically GTWTDI).

(The odd one was also in Leeds but he did such a bad job I abandoned the experiment and returned to the regular guy).

Dont be scared ....I remember I went to a turkish barbers down in templemore (co tipperary)  and this guy burned my ear hairs off ....even though I didn't think I had any to burn but ehh

was a cutthroat razor shave as well 

I honestly could do with an eyebrow trim but I'd be scared that I'd end up with eyebrows like this or something

guido04.jpg

All the barber will do is cut them shorter.

They won't shape them or wax them or anything like that. Your eyebrows will look exactly the same, just not as bushy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â