General Chat

AVFCLaura

So I did an experiment to see how much I use my mirrors when I drove somewhere. I subconsciously use my right a lot, but my left is hardly used. Figures. I use my mirrors a lot more than I realised.

Water's water. When it's boiled, it makes it fine anyway. Non-story.

I thought so at first as well. But I think someone in the comments section made a good point

Is this really news? how many kids in Africa would love to drink water out of a bathroom faucet rather than a dirty puddle. I mean "water in starbucks coffee not the highest level of purity" is not a big deal

it is a big deal considering the money they charge

Maybe not a big deal, but a good point nonetheless imo

Edit: Also, remember it's tap water. Not water from the toilet itself (i.e. the bowl)

Edited by legov

I like the word ginormous.

I don't think it gets used enough, so i'm going to try to slip it into conversations a few times over the weekend.

Going back to the auto v manual debate, its auto all the way for me now. I passed in a manual and have driven some horrid ones... but now, I wouldn't buy anything other than an automatic. I dread to think how badly I would drive a manual now!

Edit: Also, remember it's tap water. Not water from the toilet itself (i.e. the bowl)

Exactly why this is a non-story :P

"Starbucks in safe, clean tap water shocker!"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â