General Chat

AVFCLaura

EW!

Anyway, not long before I start the trip to get to ENGUUUULUUUUND. I always hate this part, the waiting and making sure I don't forget anything part. But I'll be there sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :)

get a bloody move on woman  ;)

I am mister! Jax airport waiting to fly. Then Newark airport for a few hours. :-( then ello brum!!

didnt we have a recommend a restaurant thread?

anyway ive got some friends coming down from scotland for a meal in brum, was thinking lasans (curry capital and all that) but it was fully booked, now thinking fiesta del asado, that brazilian in the cube or andersons bar and grill

anyone been to any of them or got any better ones? dont reallyw ant to go to purnells or anywhere that posh

didnt we have a recommend a restaurant thread?

anyway ive got some friends coming down from scotland for a meal in brum, was thinking lasans (curry capital and all that) but it was fully booked, now thinking fiesta del asado, that brazilian in the cube or andersons bar and grill

anyone been to any of them or got any better ones? dont reallyw ant to go to purnells or anywhere that posh

Crust in Shirley is my favourite

http://www.ilovecrust.com/home.php

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â