General Chat

AVFCLaura

Family have taken over the TV tonigh for BGT

And tthe brother of an artist signed to Simon Cowells record label gets high praise off Simon Cowell... Coincidence ?

Amanda bynes  .................would ya

No. She's absolutely mental.

But they're the best... its the apres shag stalking thats the problem

shes the right type of crazy 

She's definitely not. She's Lindsey Lohan crazy.

...and wouldn't ya?

Met another lady today who was in my class at school and i had a real crush on. (No they are not all dead yet). She works in the most expensive lady's clothes shop in town and my fiancee wanted to window shop. So while my fiancee browsed, i started to chat to this lady and got on as well with her as i'd always done. She mentioned our school reunion coming up in October and asked was i going to go? I told her that i was and asked her the same question. Out of my fiancee's ear shot she said i will go if you buy me a drink and flashed me this incredible smile. She then quickly changed the subject and asked did my partner or wife need any help?

I just feckin know if i do go to this reunion the likely hood is that i will get myself into even more trouble as the lady in question is stunning.

Morpheus - Should the chance ever arise, and you never know it's a crazy old world, I'm going to make a baby in your fiancee's mouth. Just for the craic. 

You can't put it in either of them to make a baby.

...and wouldn't ya?

No, she's vile.

Morpheus - Should the chance ever arise, and you never know it's a crazy old world, I'm going to make a baby in your fiancee's mouth. Just for the craic. 

Not a chance of that as my fiancee doesn't swallow but my aunt does so if you're ever in the neighbourhood.......

EW!

Anyway, not long before I start the trip to get to ENGUUUULUUUUND. I always hate this part, the waiting and making sure I don't forget anything part. But I'll be there sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :)

EW!

Anyway, not long before I start the trip to get to ENGUUUULUUUUND. I always hate this part, the waiting and making sure I don't forget anything part. But I'll be there sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :)

get a bloody move on woman  ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â