General Chat

AVFCLaura

For anyone hoping for updates, etc. on urination timings I regret to inform that, well, I've just plain forgot to time anymore. Until just before I went to lunch. 32.6 seconds. But I can hardly make up charts and graphs with the timings of two piddles in a week, can I? I give up.

For anyone hoping for updates, etc. on urination timings I regret to inform that, well, I've just plain forgot to time anymore. Until just before I went to lunch. 32.6 seconds. But I can hardly make up charts and graphs with the timings of two piddles in a week, can I? I give up.

You piss twice a week?

I piss twice an hour...

You piss twice a week?

I piss twice an hour...

I only managed to time two of my wees in a week. Twice an hour is a bit much though. Is that normal?

You piss twice a week?

I piss twice an hour...

I only managed to time two of my wees in a week. Twice an hour is a bit much though. Is that normal?

Why are you timing your wee's?

It is when you're drinking 6 liters of water a day. At least i hope so. 

Group hug guys! Luckily I'm away for a bit now so you can all forget about it!

I don't want to be the cause of any anger.

See you in a bit :-)

cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7ba

Baselayers i take it you're not as good as this guy?

What an absolutely shit day! Got soaked to the skin coming home. Feel shattered and can't be bothered to make dinner. 

Group hug guys! Luckily I'm away for a bit now so you can all forget about it!

I don't want to be the cause of any anger.

See you in a bit :-)

cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7ba

Baselayers i take it you're not as good as this guy?

That guy's snowboard has wheels!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â