General Chat

AVFCLaura

I had another one, timed that too. Wasn't bursting this time. Bang on 30 seconds. If anything, I would say 30 seconds is the average duration of urination, although I admit at this stage I haven't got the stats to back this up. It's a work in progress.

I had another one, timed that too. Wasn't bursting this time. Bang on 30 seconds. If anything, I would say 30 seconds is the average duration of urination, although I admit at this stage I haven't got the stats to back this up. It's a work in progress.

I'm gonna hold my piss in for the rest of the day and have a go at the record  :ph34r:

In a months time I want to see some graphs and hard data on this.

Yep, I can include pictures too if you like.

They have these special urinals at the hospital, I've never used one though. It measures the amount of urine, speed and pressure of flow, etc. while you go. I've got to get me one of those.

In a months time I want to see some graphs and hard data on this.

Yep, I can include pictures too if you like.

They have these special urinals at the hospital, I've never used one though. It measures the amount of urine, speed and pressure of flow, etc. while you go. I've got to get me one of those.

Ooh, SPORT URINALS!!!  :D

Had a meeting today and weather was ok so I decided to ride my bike there. I go all the way to the place of the meeting, step off the bike and check my phone to see if I'm on time and see that I have two missed calls from about the time I got on the bike. Meeting was cancelled!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328322/Father-set-video-capture-paranormal-activity-accidentally-films-girlfriend-having-sex-teenage-son-instead.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-mailonline

Father who set up video to capture 'paranormal' activity accidentally films his girlfriend having sex with his teenage son instead Edited by drat01

I was just almost literally busting for the loo, having held out for awhile to finish a case I was on at work. When I got to the loo, I thought to myself "this is going to be a long one", so I timed it. Opened up the stopwatch on my phone, and timed it. 53 seconds. A pretty long piss that, although I was hoping to break the 1 minute barrier.

Anyone done so? Don't think I have. Possibly when drunk, but then, i would not have the 'good sense' to record the time it took. For anyone wondering, I timed the duration of urination from when it began to when the original flow ended. Additional spurts did not contribute towards the time. Otherwise you could drag it out for 90+ seconds, I would imagine.

Anyone gone storm chasing and seen a Tornado? Yes people i'm very much aware of the devastating news from America but i'm just interested to know about your experiences.

A few months after I moved away, but...

Edited by leviramsey
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â