General Chat

AVFCLaura

On work days I normally make myself eat a dull breakfast (toast, cereal, that sort of thing), and take a sandwich lunch. I usually crack and eat my butties soon after 11.30 though.

But occasionally, I don't make any sandwiches, I skip the breakfast and I have a big fry-up at about 10.00 - that usually sees me through the day without lunch.

Whenever I bring my own food into work from home I normally end up eating it at about 10am then starving for the rest of the day

The nicer the home-made lunch, the earlier the lunch break. I find that leaving it in the car helps, so it's not staring at me all morning. I have colleagues who've eaten their lunch on the way to work in the morning :lol:

I was just almost literally busting for the loo, having held out for awhile to finish a case I was on at work. When I got to the loo, I thought to myself "this is going to be a long one", so I timed it. Opened up the stopwatch on my phone, and timed it. 53 seconds. A pretty long piss that, although I was hoping to break the 1 minute barrier.

Anyone done so? Don't think I have. Possibly when drunk, but then, i would not have the 'good sense' to record the time it took. For anyone wondering, I timed the duration of urination from when it began to when the original flow ended. Additional spurts did not contribute towards the time. Otherwise you could drag it out for 90+ seconds, I would imagine.

Edited by hogso

Two humungous sandwiches today. Got an 11.30 to 12.30 meeting, so I just ate one of them.

Filling?

My meeting got put back by half an hour so I think I'll eat the other one now.

Corned beef and tomato, wholemeal bread, butter.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â