General Chat

AVFCLaura

My daughter has vomited a few times since yesterday afternoon, getting her checked out but I just hope it isn't related to her falling down the stairs last week :( it was 4 days ago so it's unlikely

My daughter has vomited a few times since yesterday afternoon, getting her checked out but I just hope it isn't related to her falling down the stairs last week :( it was 4 days ago so it's unlikely

Hug-Emoticon-1-.gif

Hope things are good dude

Hope its nothing serious dude !!  let us know 

The earth is buggered.

How much is that one way ticket to Mars?

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids; in fact it's cold as hell.

• Like 1

Good luck, probably just a stomachbug

Good luck mate, hope its nothing serious..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

We're waiting for more tests at the moment but her sugar level is 0.8 and glucose 5.3, I have no idea what it means but they looked concerned.

This is the only place I can put this and the doctors are fecking shite at telling you what's going on. Hopefully there's a doctor on VT so I can at least get some idea

Edited by villarule123

We're waiting for more tests at the moment but her sugar level is 0.8 and glucose 5.3, I have no idea what it means but they looked concerned.

This is the only place I can put this and the doctors are fecking shite at telling you what's going on. Hopefully there's a doctor on VT so I can at least get some idea

That is very low but it could be bc of her vomiting. That along with dehydration can seem scary but are slightly normal if she's been getting sick for a little while. Just keep us updated. I know how frustrating it can be with doctors. All my best to you and I hope she gets well soon. x

Grandma just died.  :mellow:  Father's side of the family.

Not particularly saddened, tbh, was never really that close to her. That said, the gut-wrenching part was seeing her rot away slowly in the old folks' home, me and my family would see her every now and then and every time we saw her she had mentally deteriorated from the last time. In the last two years or so she just completely lost the ability to recognise people.

I'm not crying my eyes out, but she's still family and because of that it feels like my life has changed just a little bit.

which hospital?

I'm sure she'll be fine.

which hospital?

I'm sure she'll be fine.

Heartlands

Shes fine now, barring a couple of blood tests.

Ironically I posted in the Wigan thread that I hope to be the most relieved I've ever been later, well I am but for different reasons. Couldn't give a shit about the game now

• Like 2

I was ridiculously tired last night, but couldn't sleep because I was over tired. Horrible night, just rolling around, dropping off then waking up and gasping for air.

Jenny?

Yes?

Women, listen to your mothers
Don't just succumb to the wishes of your brothers
Take a step back, take a look at one another

You need to know the difference...
Between a father and a lover.    and an aunty and a lover for some, pet or a lover for others...

Women, listen to your mothers

Don't just succumb to the wishes of your brothers

Take a step back, take a look at one another

You need to know the difference...

Between a father and a lover.    and an aunty and a lover for some, pet or a lover for others...

One for the confessions thread? :huh:

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â