General Chat

AVFCLaura

You big bunch of girls! I don't even own a coat or jacket and I'm not from the north either! The weather here is fine, just wear short sleeves all year round and get on with it!

You and Robs son would get along well. He's ridiculous too  :P

Ridiculously manly, more like!

No, I like the way I said it better

You're wrong I'm afraid. -_-

Nope. 

I learned "all y'all" from a Kansan* while I was there. Love it :)

* What a horrible demonym

It's a southern sometimes midwestern thing. If I travel too far north I get made fun of. But I care not. 

The only time it is acceptable to use the word "y'all" is when you're singing War by Edwin Starr.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

I learned "all y'all" from a Kansan* while I was there. Love it :)

* What a horrible demonym

It's a southern sometimes midwestern thing. If I travel too far north I get made fun of. But I care not. 

The only time it is acceptable to use the word "y'all" is when you're singing War by Edwin Starr.

Say it again.

A Police Inspector called with me yesterday and no nothing to do with the confession thread.

I have been having problems with a bad neighbour who for four years now has been making my life a complete misery. The neighbour is a traveller who unbeknown to me when she moved in had caused problems at all of her previous addresses. Very abusive with homophobic comments coming from herself, her four children and her husband who has on two separate occasions threatened to kill me. Being an alleged drug dealer i had to take those threats seriously and the said party was arrested on both occasions.

More recently the neighbour had got two workmen into her council property (both i and the neighbour who lives on the other side of her own our own property) at approximately 9.20pm and all i could hear up until twelve midnight was drill and hammer noise. I eventually contacted Police and they subsequently instructed both workmen to stop works due to it being an unreasonable hour. That was on a Wednesday night.

On the following Friday two Police Officers called at my home and told me my neighbour had made a complaint against me stating that i had called her a f**king tramp on the Thursday. Both Police Officers informed me that they wouldn't be taking the complaint any further as in their view it was a 'tit for tat' complaint in retaliation for Police having to attend my neighbour's home on the Wednesday night but they were only following Police procedure. I asked both Police Officers did my neighbour provide an incident time and they confirmed that she hadn't. Both Police Officers then left my home with the proverbial, 'have a nice day.'

Knowing full well that i hadn't abused my neighbour, (I actually hadn't come into contact with her at all on the day in question) i was rightly pissed, so i contacted my solicitor who instructed that i should attend my local Police Station and ask to make a statement against my neighbour for making a false accusation and wasting Police time.

I attended my local Police Station with a pre-prepared statement and explained to the Police Officer who was attending me that i wanted him to transfer my pre-prepared statement onto official Police Statement Paper. The Police Officer after reading approximately two lines of my statement said that in his opinion my complaint wouldn't go any further but he would take my pre-prepared statement and give it to the Head of Neighbourhood Policing and then that sergeant would get in touch with me. I hadn't signed my own statement and the officer didn't ask me to.

After several weeks and two calls to my local Police Station asking them to send someone out to take an official Police Statement from me with no reply, i contacted the Northern Ireland Police Ombudsman.

Within a week i have aired my complaint to a Police Ombudsman Officer, been allocated a Police Inspector and had an audience with that same Inspector in my home yesterday who then arranged for another Police Officer from my Local Police Station to call with me last night and to present me with official Police Statement Paper so that i can finally make the complaint that i originally wanted to several weeks ago.

The problem has been that since the dispute with my neighbour has been on going for four years now the Police are basically fed up with it and just want it all to go away even though i was granted an Interim Injunction against my neighbour by the Civil Court.

The local council even though i have provided them with seventeen CDs of audio evidence of abuse and noise emanating from their tenant won't do anything to move the tenant out even though she has breached her tenancy agreement on numerous occasions.  

Im fairly sure natural breasts don't magically grow 3 times the size within a 5 year period after going topless in a movie. 

So someone did notice. Guess my three wishes weren't in vain after all.

You'll be able to have one that doesn't break the rules soon.

The possibilities are endless.

That said, I think the time has arrived for the reinstatement of "baps not flaps".

I was ridiculously tired last night, but couldn't sleep because I was over tired.

Horrible night, just rolling around, dropping off then waking up and gasping for air.

I was ridiculously tired last night, but couldn't sleep because I was over tired.

Horrible night, just rolling around, dropping off then waking up and gasping for air.

Jenny?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â