General Chat

AVFCLaura

So tired. Haven't slept because of uni but I don't want to **** up my sleeping pattern.

In nicer news, I've just finished writing my 'new single' :D

Middle of May. Rain. 10 degrees.

**** off.

Hot here. Hot as ****.

Not warm, swelteringly, oppressively hot.

The other man's grass is always greener. I think we all tend to assume that people who grow up in a particular climate naturally feel comfortable in it.

Clearly not so, in either case.

**** off.

Hot here. Hot as ****.

The other man's grass is always greener. I think we all tend to assume that people who grow up in a particular climate naturally feel comfortable in it.

I am kinda odd about this. You are right Mike, but I actually do feel comfortable in the heat. I hate it when our weather doesn't get as hot as it should. We are going through some kind of weird cool spell....it's May!! I WANT my hot summer days already. Still the average person around here hates it hot. Everyone else is enjoying only getting into the 60's and 70's. Which is around 15-21 for you guys....I think? I will be in Brum soon so I suppose I will just be thankful for what I've got. :)

• Like 1

I just went out at lunchtime, and it's cold. Not cool, actually fricken COLD.

This is getting stupid.

Well mayyyyyybe it's just getting all of the cold out so at the end of May (when I'm there) it will get awesome. Yeah, that's it. 

Well, I'm awesome....and the sun is awesome. I'm not there.....the suns no there. It just seems logical that all will be well once I arrive. :)

Well mayyyyyybe it's just getting all of the cold out so at the end of May (when I'm there) it will get awesome. Yeah, that's it.

Yeah if all y'all could stop driving 7 litre Pontiacs and give us back our weather that'd be just great :P :P
  • Like 1

Yeah if all y'all could stop driving 7 litre Pontiacs and give us back our weather that'd be just great :P :P

I drive no such thing.  :P  *whispers* But I did appreciate the use of the word "y'all"  :D

**** off.

Hot here. Hot as ****.

I've yet to meet someone who actually likes the weather here, we just have different levels of tolerance for tropical heat.

I'm quite fond of telling this story - I know an Aussie guy, who's used to 40deg summers in Australia. First day he came to Singapore, he fainted.

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

You big bunch of girls! I don't even own a coat or jacket and I'm not from the north either! The weather here is fine, just wear short sleeves all year round and get on with it!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â