General Chat

AVFCLaura

Yeah we all had a good little laugh over that and I took it on the chin, as you do. I'm sure there will be plenty of giggles ahead in the years to come (see Voinjima).

You though... I'm not sure anyone is laughing anymore mate. Maybe your little fella should have stayed undiscovered.

Sensitivity is nice in the right place but this thread isn't the right place for it and if i have made you uncomfortable then just hit the ignore button.

Booked an appt with my gp yesterday for next Wednesday, in a weird way I'm feeling a little better already knowing I'm gonna talk to him about what's going on upstairs and get a lot of my chest without being judged, something I couldn't talk to family or friends about. Bit weird really considering I work in mental health but I know stigma is still around. Will see what happens I guess.

Its only my humble opinion 'Ingram85' but you should post what you like as long as its within the boundaries of site rules and regulations.

I don't know the reason for your appointment with your GP but a friend of mine (no family relation) has been suffering from depression. She has had a complete character change. She used to be very bubbly and out going and worked in retail dealing with people every day. Very well presented and wore the best makeup and perfume.

Now all she wants to do is stay in bed and sleep all day. Doesn't want to eat and has subsequently lost a lot of weight and now takes no care with her appearance. Her brother has also told me that she has become quite aggressive not only with her boyfriend but also her family as well and doesn't want to go outside.

She has however recently been attending counselling and there has thankfully been a gradual change back to the original person again. Not completely cured but certainly getting there.

Just really saying that if you are feeling down then you are doing exactly the right thing before it gets any worse. 

There's a difference between being sensitive to filth, which I most certainly am not, and the kind of shit you're pulling. It ain't right man, you must know that?

Yes mate i know its wrong and have previously stated as such on every moral level that there is. I have no defence of the situation as its one i helped create.

Stefan in 3,....... 2,... 1........

:P

God dammit I'm 3 hours late!

EDIT: Also Jen, I'm offended you called my face weird :(

Edited by StefanAVFC

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â