General Chat

AVFCLaura

Massage was awesome, even gave me a quick happy ending to finish :o

Did she charge you for extras?

Sorry, I was in Morpheus mode then

It wouldn't have been quick.

Trolling or not you're **** weird either way. You genuinely make ME feel uncomfortable 

I think she did say that, yes. 

• Like 2

Are you that confident of a victory over the Hatted Feline you're already trash-talking up your title defence?

Oh aye. What we calling this freak show?

Well at the moment I'm still going with the tagline of 'The age old classic battle between (Hatted)Cat and Dog(Lover)' Until I find something with a bit more bite.

How about "The Forum Gore 'em"?

No that's piss poor.

That's better than anything I've got.

Massage was awesome, even gave me a quick happy ending to finish :o

Did she charge you for extras?

Sorry, I was in Morpheus mode then

It wouldn't have been quick.

Trolling or not you're **** weird either way. You genuinely make ME feel uncomfortable and I wrote the book on deviancy.

Strange little man. Shoo...

chihuahuadaisyphlox0417.jpg

This should make you feel a little more comfortable.

Yeah we all had a good little laugh over that and I took it on the chin, as you do. I'm sure there will be plenty of giggles ahead in the years to come (see Voinjima).

You though... I'm not sure anyone is laughing anymore mate. Maybe your little fella should have stayed undiscovered.

I am totally, totally lost with what's going on in OT.

It's like a series of Doctor Who. Plenty of Storylines all merged into one. The most important is unquestionable mine and Jen's love story though  :wub:

I am totally, totally lost with what's going on in OT.

It's like a series of Doctor Who. Plenty of Storylines all merged into one. The most important is unquestionable mine and Jen's love story though  :wub:

Only because the Boxing match/quiz seems a no go. I've failed as a promoter :(

It's never going to happen ;)

Aside from the fact that she turned down Russell Crowe, your avatar is a constant reminder of the children that you and she would have.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Booked an appt with my gp yesterday for next Wednesday, in a weird way I'm feeling a little better already knowing I'm gonna talk to him about what's going on upstairs and get a lot of my chest without being judged, something I couldn't talk to family or friends about. Bit weird really considering I work in mental health but I know stigma is still around. Will see what happens I guess.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Booked an appt with my gp yesterday for next Wednesday, in a weird way I'm feeling a little better already knowing I'm gonna talk to him about what's going on upstairs and get a lot of my chest without being judged, something I couldn't talk to family or friends about. Bit weird really considering I work in mental health but I know stigma is still around. Will see what happens I guess.

Fair play mate, that's the right step if you feel that down. Gabapentin & Amitriptyline its alllllll goood maaaaaaaaan thumbsup.gif

I would

:angry:

:wub:

good luck bud

Edited by StefanAVFC

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â