General Chat

AVFCLaura

It's not a bloody reunion. It's two blokes making money.

It would be like having a Beatles reunion now. How can you? There's only two of them left!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma8nDZaFp4k

Yeah but with PJ Harvey they wanted to actually play Nirvana tracks. Obviously with Paul they didn't want too so it's not really a Nirvana reunion so to speak. 

Davidoff Adventure is really, really nice. Very masculine

It's perfume.

Perfume for men, yep. I'm sure you splashed on the Brut when you were a lad and at no point did the fact that it smelled 'nice' cross your mind.

We've done this one, but no, never did. My mother-in-law used to buy me aftershave for Christmas every year until one year she noticed all the still sealed bottles in our bathroom and got the message. 

Perfume is for women. Men should smell of (clean) men. Unscented soap FTW. I have to admire the cunning of the marketing industry though in thinking up the word "aftershave". 

Nothing wrong with smelling nice, in my opinion. In the same way that men never really change their haircut as they age, I still like to splash on the Hugo Boss I used to wear back when I was a skinny 17 year old heading up to DNA in Brum!

Fair do's, can't really argue with that. I don't see any problem with a bloke wanting to smell nice, especially for a lady. Each to their own.

Very much this.

People used to die their hair with piss and clean their teeth with crushed eggs as well.

Times change. Wearing "cologne" is the norm now.

Is that Gareth Red Dead Redemption on Masterchef? Bad first round, better second, do it for VT Gareth!

No sweat, I've got a deconstructed curry reduction in the works for the next episode, having determined through computer analysis that dishes containing the words "deconstructed", "curry" and "reduction" are most likely to win.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â