General Chat

AVFCLaura

March the 14th - a very special day in the calendar. If you get home and you notice there aren't any steaks in the fridge then prepare to be disappoint.

Why?

It's Pi Day!

220px-Pi_pie2.jpg

Would have been better without the approximation of π around the outside of the pie. Rounding up is for physicists and engineers. π is π, an irrational number and should be left at that. 

(The above definitely qualifies as something which shouldn't piss you off)

Pi day should be 22nd July.

• Like 1

Ha, that's two burns for two Ingram, did you up your game?

Oh, and as for the real reason I came in here, Johnny Vaughn, what an unfunny prick.

Edited by Ginko

Yay! Can we read it pls

Sorry for waiting so long to reply. I'll post the link if you want but it's not game related and probably won't interest most people.

It's about a care home in the Burton area reopening after a £20million redevelopment and we had this old woman ring up who said she worked there 50 years ago when it first opened, so I did a feature interviewing her and her experiences there, comparing the old home to the new and tried to bookend it with the theme of how her good experiences working there in the past contrast against some of the stories of neglect and abuse we've been hearing about recently.

Like I said, not everyone's cup of tea. If you want to check it out though click here.

you gotta be chuffed with that, well done that man

hopefully we're not all posting what we did in work today, I spent a good 4 hours in the ceiling void over the ladies loo diddling* like a safari park chimp

* self edit, what happened to the mayonaise?

Edited by chrisp65

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â