General Chat

AVFCLaura

Alright, chill out CM. It's just a little hard to believe that you were chatting online with Jessica Alba.

Could it not just have been a girl who looked a bit like her and the more you've thought about it the more she looks like her in your head? To me that would be the first conclusion I'd jump to rather than thinking it was her. if she was only on your screen for 10-15 seconds I'd question what could make you so sure it was her?!

You MIGHT be right. But I doubt it.

In other news I was approved by the bank today to go further in debt. Should bring the total debt I'm gonna have by the end of the year to right about $10k.

OH well, will be worth it.

ah thats pretty managable though to be fair

i know people 50 times that in debt

Alright, chill out CM. It's just a little hard to believe that you were chatting online with Jessica Alba.

Could it not just have been a girl who looked a bit like her and the more you've thought about it the more she looks like her in your head? To me that would be the first conclusion I'd jump to rather than thinking it was her. if she was only on your screen for 10-15 seconds I'd question what could make you so sure it was her?!

You MIGHT be right. But I doubt it.

Yea my first instinct would be 'she's well fit, she looks like Jessica Alba!'

Okay okay maybe she just looked like Alba, but for **** sakes I can dream can't I?!?!

:D No I'm not all tooled up like a Mall Ninja and no I am not this guy:

someoneiswrongoninternet.jpg

Yea $10k is manageable, but to think I only made like $28k last year, it's gunna be a while before it's paid off. Meh, I could die next year though so, carpe diem.

http://giveupinternet.com/2010/02/17/fake-jessica-alba-on-chat-roulette-pic/

Yeah seriously folks, first thing I did when I read it today was look on google. Google knows all.

I thought that, but then I noticed that there was only one video of her doing it, and that one didn't fit CM's description.

Yea thank you I was about to freak out on them again.

C'mon you Fighting Illini!

200px-Illini_logo.svg.png

(I have them to win and in another bet to win by at least 4)

EDIT: not looking good... 17-6 to Dayton 7 minutes in... :|

EDIT^2: 38-25 to Dayton at halftime :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â