General Chat

AVFCLaura

....and NO it wasn't one of the PRANK ones, this one wasn't some stupid video of her on there, it was actually her, she moved the camera and thumbs upped it and it was real. But if yall don't belive me thats fine. I know what I saw!!!

I laughed at something abit harsh today but made me laugh.

Starting a 5-a-side team and thinking of names, before he came out with "Ian Huntley's under 12's"

Made me laugh alot at the time and still does. I know it's a little harsh..and no we didn't go with that, we went with dyslexia untied.

Jessica Alba!!

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLL shit.

Seriously CM, why would you only just remember if you'd been chatting to her last night.

If I'd chatted to Jessica Alba I'd have knocked one off as soon as she logged off, maybe even before. I certainly wouldn't forget until sometime the next day!

I wouldn't know it was Jessica Alba. Hardly know how she looks. It's funny that when people say something like this others almost never believes them. It's like people don't think that those celebrities really exist in our world. That they live in a paralell dimension or something. For me it could be true so I believe you, CM. :nod: You don't come up as a liar imo.

Betfair talking to Annette Obrestad on Channel 4 now on her WSOP win at 18.

Well it said so in the listings..

I love posts where I have NO IDEA what they mean.

That one may as well have been written in Serbo-Croat for me.

Betfair talking to Annette Obrestad on Channel 4 now on her WSOP win at 18.

Well it said so in the listings..

I love posts where I have NO IDEA what they mean.

That one may as well have been written in Serbo-Croat for me.

:lol:

me too.

There have been a few of those though for me recently.

Better Mike?

Бетфаир разговарате Аннетте Обрестад на Канал 4 сада на њој зарадити на УСОП-18.

Па тако је у именике ..

Better Mike?

Бетфаир разговарате Аннетте Обрестад на Канал 4 сада на њој зарадити на УСОП-18.

Па тако је у именике ..

Да, очень более лучше, вы.

Ooookay so I just remembered something that happened last night!!

This is crazy. So the last couple nights before I've gone to bed I've logged into Chat Roulette just to have a laugh before I goto bed. I'll normally make funny faces at people or just give them the finger or just be overall goofy and obnoxious. It's funny to me and it's kinda nice to just flip out on the camera. I'm using a macbook with the video camera at the center top. This is important to remember cause I am laying in bed on my right elbow and the laptop is just in front of me.

But last night I positioned it so that you really couldnt see anything as I laid on my back. It was just blackness, a little bit of light from the computer though. So I'm going through the people on there and then I get this one camera that has a message written in a purple crayon or something. It said something like "Give me a reason to show my face". At this point there is nothing on my screen but the darkness of my room. I'm listening to some music and so I throw my head right in front of the camera and start doing like a chicken head movement at the beat of the music (black eyed peas, I think I need to lie down and drink a camomile tea don't hate!). So I'm dancing and moving me head and laughing it up. A thumbs up sign comes on the other video screen and then the camera pans over to the person....it was a girl and she was laughing. And very cute and I kept bobbing my head and smiling and laughing. Then I stopped to get a better look at her and she was **** HOT, like really really sexy in this hoodie with the hood up to kinda conceal herself. I recognized her and I was like wtf? I tried typing to her before she moved on to the next camera though

Only now do I realize who it was!! Ready for this?! No joke this is real!!

Jessica Alba!!

It wasn't her, people can set up fake cams which look like celebs. I got the Jonas Brothers the other day.

Edit: seen your later post, still don't buy it

Jessica Alba!!

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLL shit.

Seriously CM, why would you only just remember if you'd been chatting to her last night.

If I'd chatted to Jessica Alba I'd have knocked one off as soon as she logged off, maybe even before. I certainly wouldn't forget until sometime the next day!

This may come as a surprise to you but celebrities don't always appear as they do on the big screen. She wasn't all glamoured up and ready for the next scene. She was in a jumper just messing about online. It's bnot as if I see a pic of her everyday to recognize her so easily, it took me a minute (I was tired) and before I passed out I only thought I had seen just some hot chic (so good looking she was recognizable) on CR. She was only on my screen for a total of like 10-15 seconds.

Again, I know what the hell a fake video looks like, I've seen the prank ones and know the difference between someone reacting to my movements.

Thanks Pelle. I don't think it is so unfathomable that a celeb would go on there to see reactions of people seeing a star. They are after all normal people.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â