General Chat

AVFCLaura

My favourite is Blumpelstiltskin

A mythical dwarf-like creature who visits a woman who has denied a man the glorious gift of the Blumpkin. During this visit, Blumpelstiltskin removes and holds ransom the urethra of the woman who denies the Blumpkin and will return the urethra upon the completion of the gift of the Blumpkin. Lesser known cousin of the famed Rumpelstiltskin.

I was considering the politically correct blumpkin, where the gender-specific aspects are removed... e.g. "The delicately balanced art of receiving oral sex while taking a dump."

here really is nothing more dull than listening to a fat man talk about how sucessful and fat he is.

:lol: Unless it's Peter Kay I'd have to agree.

Ewwwwwwwwww it's not possible to give a lady a blumpkin unless it involves actually sitting in the toilet bowl.

Or, unless said lady had a penis.

I haven't read this thread for a while, clicked on the last page, and this was the first post I was greeted with!

Having no idea what a "blumpkin" is it goes without saying that I was rather baffled!

have a lecture with eamon holmes in about an hour.

not looking forward, had another one with stephen nolan a while back and there really is nothing more dull than listening to a fat man talk about how sucessful and fat he is.

Whose Stephen Nolan?

not looking forward, had another one with stephen nolan a while back and there really is nothing more dull than listening to a fat man talk about how sucessful and fat he is.

Whose Stephen Nolan?

Not mine, certainly.

Whose Stephen Nolan?

Not mine, certainly.

:crylaugh:

Whose Stephen Nolan?

Not mine, certainly.

Just making up for my faux pas over in the Mall Ninja thread.

Whose Stephen Nolan?

Not mine, certainly.

Just making up for my faux pas over in the Mall Ninja thread.

Grammar Nazis out in force today! :lol:

Ooookay so I just remembered something that happened last night!!

This is crazy. So the last couple nights before I've gone to bed I've logged into Chat Roulette just to have a laugh before I goto bed. I'll normally make funny faces at people or just give them the finger or just be overall goofy and obnoxious. It's funny to me and it's kinda nice to just flip out on the camera. I'm using a macbook with the video camera at the center top. This is important to remember cause I am laying in bed on my right elbow and the laptop is just in front of me.

But last night I positioned it so that you really couldnt see anything as I laid on my back. It was just blackness, a little bit of light from the computer though. So I'm going through the people on there and then I get this one camera that has a message written in a purple crayon or something. It said something like "Give me a reason to show my face". At this point there is nothing on my screen but the darkness of my room. I'm listening to some music and so I throw my head right in front of the camera and start doing like a chicken head movement at the beat of the music (black eyed peas, stfu don't hate!). So I'm dancing and moving me head and laughing it up. A thumbs up sign comes on the other video screen and then the camera pans over to the person....it was a girl and she was laughing. And very cute and I kept bobbing my head and smiling and laughing. Then I stopped to get a better look at her and she was **** HOT, like really really sexy in this hoodie with the hood up to kinda conceal herself. I recognized her and I was like wtf? I tried typing to her before she moved on to the next camera though

Only now do I realize who it was!! Ready for this?! No joke this is real!!

Jessica Alba!!

Seriously what do i have to gain by lieing about this??

It's true! I was just chatting on facebook with a girl that I actually met on Chat Roulette and she told me that Alba has been known to go on CR, there is apparently a video of Alba on CR out there already sooo...

:D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â